Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958
PRS Guitars Introduces New Models for 2007

Thread: PRS Guitars Introduces New Models for 2007

Post Thanks / Like

Arrow PRS Guitars Introduces New Models for 2007

PRS Guitars announces eight new models for 2007 that will debut at the January Winter NAMM Show in Southern California January 18-21, 2007.

-- The SE One

The SE One is another new offering from PRS in 2007, including a solid mahogany Singlecut body with a top carve unique to the model. The guitar features a solid mahogany set-in neck, moon inlays, PRS designed tuners and stoptail, a single soapbar pickup with just a volume control and a pickguard.

-- PRS Semi-Hollow SE Custom Option

The SE Custom Semi-Hollow is PRS’ very first semi-hollow SE model guitar. All of the same features of the SE Custom are now available in a light-weight semi-hollow package featuring a unique pallet of colors.
    There are several others, mostly single-cuts. Lots of pictures too.

http://www.modernguitars.com/archives/002662.html
    My Gear ...
    Roland Micro Cube, Traynor YCV20WR
    Ovation Cedar Balladeer, "Super-cute" Fender Strat, Squier M-80

Post Thanks / Like

Have you heard any info on prices?
    I pick a moon dog.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

That semi-hollow with the zebra humbucker pickups immediately catches my eye.
    Steve Thompson
    Sun Valley, Idaho

Guitars: Fender 60th Anniversary Std. Strat, Squier CVC Tele Hagstrom Viking Semi-hollow, Joshua beach guitar, Martin SPD-16TR Dreadnought
    Amphs: Peavey Classic 30, '61 Fender Concert
    Effects and such: Boss: DS-1, CE-5, NS-2 and RC20XL looper, Digitech Bad Monkey, Korg AX1G Multi-effects, Berhinger: TU100 tuner, PB100 Clean Boost, Line 6 Toneport UX2, Electro Harmonix Little Big Muff Pi, DuhVoodooMan's Rabid Rodent Rat Clone, Zonkin Yellow Screamer Mk. II, MXR Carbon Copy Delay

love is the answer, at least for most of the questions in my heart. . .
    - j. johnson

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by sunvalleylaw
    That semi-hollow with the zebra humbucker pickups immediately catches my eye.
    Yeah, it does look sweet.
    I pick a moon dog.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by tot_Ou_tard
    Have you heard any info on prices?
    Nope, but I'm going to guess that the SE models will run anywhere from $400 to $500 depending on where you find them. As for the other guitars, I'm pretty sure they will be the standard crazy PRS prices ...
    My Gear ...
    Roland Micro Cube, Traynor YCV20WR
    Ovation Cedar Balladeer, "Super-cute" Fender Strat, Squier M-80

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by NPauly
    Nope, but I'm going to guess that the SE models will run anywhere from $400 to $500 depending on where you find them. As for the other guitars, I'm pretty sure they will be the standard crazy PRS prices ...

A quick google search pulled prices in that range (maybe up to $599) for the current SE models (including one designated custom, I think). (5 points from Gryffindor for excessive use of parens)
    Steve Thompson
    Sun Valley, Idaho

Guitars: Fender 60th Anniversary Std. Strat, Squier CVC Tele Hagstrom Viking Semi-hollow, Joshua beach guitar, Martin SPD-16TR Dreadnought
    Amphs: Peavey Classic 30, '61 Fender Concert
    Effects and such: Boss: DS-1, CE-5, NS-2 and RC20XL looper, Digitech Bad Monkey, Korg AX1G Multi-effects, Berhinger: TU100 tuner, PB100 Clean Boost, Line 6 Toneport UX2, Electro Harmonix Little Big Muff Pi, DuhVoodooMan's Rabid Rodent Rat Clone, Zonkin Yellow Screamer Mk. II, MXR Carbon Copy Delay

love is the answer, at least for most of the questions in my heart. . .
    - j. johnson

Post Thanks / Like

Has anyone tried the Mira yet? It's a pretty sweet looking guitar with a nice set of sounds (check the videos on the PRS site).

It's a lot of money, but got me lusting ...

Post Thanks / Like

I lilke that semi-hollow in red. Nobody light a match - too much GAS over here.
    Guitars: MIM Fender FSR Limited Edition Stratocaster with direct mount pickups, Schecter C-1 Plus, SX SST57 Powder Blue, Alvarez RD8 Accoustic

Amps: Line6 Spidervalve 112

Effects: Digitech Bad Monkey, Danelectro Cool Cat Chorus, GFS Delay, GFS Tuner, Behringer HB01 wah, Line6 Toneport GX, GuitarRig 3