Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2968
Old member returning!

Thread: Old member returning!

Post Thanks / Like

Default Old member returning!

Hey guys and gals I have been away for a long time from this site, my life was just too damm busy to find free time for anything. Now the kids
    are gone and business has settled in steady for the last couple of years I have time to get back playing and recording. I did buy some cool new
    toys and started up a new band project last weekend so I guess thats a start. I'm looking forward to catching up on posts and getting into the
    swing of things so really I warn you now my playing sucks at the moment my fingers feel and work like crap....onward and upward I guess.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Heh, it's not like I've been too active here of late myself...so, here's to trying to be a bit more active :-)

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk
    Dee

"When life's a biatch, be a horny dog"

Amps: Marshall JVM 410H w/ Plexi Cap mod, Choke Mod & Negative Feedback Removal mod, 4x12", Behringer GMX110, Amplitube 3/StealthPedal

Half a dozen custom built/bastardized guitars all with EMG's, mostly 85's, Ibanez Artwood acoustic & Yamaha SGR bass, Epiphone Prophecy SG, Vox Wah, Pitchblack tuner plus assorted pedals, rack gear etc. for home studio use.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by zeusse View Post
    Hey guys and gals I have been away for a long time from this site, my life was just too damm busy to find free time for anything. Now the kids
    are gone and business has settled in steady for the last couple of years I have time to get back playing and recording. I did buy some cool new
    toys and started up a new band project last weekend so I guess thats a start. I'm looking forward to catching up on posts and getting into the
    swing of things so really I warn you now my playing sucks at the moment my fingers feel and work like crap....onward and upward I guess.
    Quote Originally Posted by deeaa View Post
    Heh, it's not like I've been too active here of late myself...so, here's to trying to be a bit more active :-)

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk
    Hey guys, me too! Still playing, but not so active here. Here's to being a bit more active and social again!
    Steve Thompson
    Sun Valley, Idaho

Guitars: Fender 60th Anniversary Std. Strat, Squier CVC Tele Hagstrom Viking Semi-hollow, Joshua beach guitar, Martin SPD-16TR Dreadnought
    Amphs: Peavey Classic 30, '61 Fender Concert
    Effects and such: Boss: DS-1, CE-5, NS-2 and RC20XL looper, Digitech Bad Monkey, Korg AX1G Multi-effects, Berhinger: TU100 tuner, PB100 Clean Boost, Line 6 Toneport UX2, Electro Harmonix Little Big Muff Pi, DuhVoodooMan's Rabid Rodent Rat Clone, Zonkin Yellow Screamer Mk. II, MXR Carbon Copy Delay

love is the answer, at least for most of the questions in my heart. . .
    - j. johnson

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

:-)
    Dee

"When life's a biatch, be a horny dog"

Amps: Marshall JVM 410H w/ Plexi Cap mod, Choke Mod & Negative Feedback Removal mod, 4x12", Behringer GMX110, Amplitube 3/StealthPedal

Half a dozen custom built/bastardized guitars all with EMG's, mostly 85's, Ibanez Artwood acoustic & Yamaha SGR bass, Epiphone Prophecy SG, Vox Wah, Pitchblack tuner plus assorted pedals, rack gear etc. for home studio use.

Post Thanks / Like

DVM's Ever-Expanding Gear List:

Guitars - W-A-A-A-Y-Y too many to list. Check 'em all out HERE

Amps & Cabs - "Kap'n Kerrang-aroo" BYOC 18W TMB kit amp head; Mojave Coyote head; Fender Hot Rod Deluxe Lacquered Tweed Ltd. Ed.; Allen Sweet Spot kit amp; BYOC Tweed Royal kit amp; Epiphone Valve Jr. combo + mods; Drive 2x12 cab / Celestion G12M Greenback + G12H30; AB Custom Audio 1x12 cab / Celestion Alnico Blue

Pedals/Effects - ZILLIONS, including DVM's Home-built Pedals - See some HERE and HERE, TOO!

DVM's Gear Photos
    Visit MY WEBSITE!

Camrose, Alberta, Canada - used to be Umea Sweden.
    Post Thanks / Like

Welcome back! Good that you are back playing in a band again.
    The Law of Gravity is nonsense. No such law exists. If I think I float, and you think I float, then it happens.
    Master Guitar Academy - I also teach via SKYPE.

Post Thanks / Like

I went to jam night with my old singer a few months back and that was it.....needed that live thing. Only problem was my playing had diminished
    and I new my situation had to change before I could consider a band again. So I'm trying to get at least 3hours a day in right now so if all goes
    well I might have this band rolling by summer......might be a stretch but hey thats why I need some inspiration from you guys!

Post Thanks / Like

Good to hear you're doing well and getting back at it. It's tough but worth it.
    Our band just hit a major bump as our bass dude, who also does great harmonies and is our sound guy (wireless sound checks in the audience work wonders) lost his job and will probably have to move to Alberta at least temporarily. We were rollin along just fine, and then ....
    Hope your reentry works well and there's ample inspiration.

Howard
    helliott in Hamilton
    Guitars -- 2 PRS CE 24s 85/15 pups, PRS semi-hollow CE 22, Fender Baja Telecaster; Gibson Les Paul Standard; 80s Strat updated with custom 69 pups, Anniversary Strat with Fat 50s, Epiphone Sheraton re-issue; Yamaha 5-string bass; Yamaha TBS 6 and 12 string acoustics,Takamine acoustic, Fender nylon string acoustic
    Amps -- Mesa Boogie Lone Star; Boss Katana 100, Peavey Blueamaster 2x10, Line 6 Helix
    Pedals etc: Mosfet Full Drive 2; Ibanez Tube Screamer; Fairfield Barbershop OD, Diamond Compressor; Voodo Sparkledrive, Boss Digital Delay DD7; Boss TU2 Chromatic Tuner; Cry Baby wah