Thread: Rush The Trees Cover

Post Thanks / Like

Default Rush The Trees Cover

Here's one I did a while back with the original track minus all guitars replaced with mine. I'm using my 11R for the lead tone and my Digitech2101 for everything else
    I guess its close on tone...might be a bit fizzy on the rythem tracks but it does sound better through my amp...usb ain't the best for tone.

https://app.box.com/s/m8s3vdk1c014ujsutbxh <<<get it there

Camrose, Alberta, Canada - used to be Umea Sweden.
    Post Thanks / Like

Sounds good! Fun song.
    The Law of Gravity is nonsense. No such law exists. If I think I float, and you think I float, then it happens.
    Master Guitar Academy - I also teach via SKYPE.

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks Robert its nice too find time again to come back here....hope all is well with you brother, you still running and jogging?

Post Thanks / Like

Sounds great Zeusse! Hope you've been keeping safe on the roads this winter... the Kingston corridor has been brutal this year.

Cheers,
    David
    Gearlist:
    Electric: Ibanez 'AS103', Fender Dlx Nash Pwr Tele, Fender Squier '62 JV Strat, Squier '51, Squier 60's Classic Vibe Strat, Epi Elite LP Studio, Hagstrom Swede Acoustic: Larrivee LV-03RE, A&L AMI, Yamaha FG340-T Bass: Yamaha BB 450 Amps: Roland JC-120, JC-50, Peavey Classic 30, Fender Super Champ XD Pedals: Marshall Guv'nor Plus, Danelectro Cool Cat Drive, Transparent Overdrive, Digitech Digiverb, Bad Monkey, Ibanez TS-9, Boss AC-2, CE-5, CS-2, DD-3, DF-2, DS-1, FV-100, GE-7, OC-2, PSM-5, SD-1, TU-2, DVM~BYOC 'Lush Puppy' Chorus

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Algonquin View Post
    Sounds great Zeusse! Hope you've been keeping safe on the roads this winter... the Kingston corridor has been brutal this year.

Cheers,
    David
    Thanks David and yes the corridor has been horrific this winter. I co-own a fuel transportation company and we've had to shut down quite a few nights this year, especially between Cobourg and Napanee. I always say thats truckin expect the worst and this winter the worst I've seen in 25years on the road.

Post Thanks / Like

Rush tune sounds great. Let's hope this weather finally gives us a break. Had a horrible drive to Kingston a couple of months back.
    helliott in Hamilton
    Guitars -- 2 PRS CE 24s 85/15 pups, PRS semi-hollow CE 22, Fender Baja Telecaster; Gibson Les Paul Standard; 80s Strat updated with custom 69 pups, Anniversary Strat with Fat 50s, Epiphone Sheraton re-issue; Yamaha 5-string bass; Yamaha TBS 6 and 12 string acoustics,Takamine acoustic, Fender nylon string acoustic
    Amps -- Mesa Boogie Lone Star; Boss Katana 100, Peavey Blueamaster 2x10, Line 6 Helix
    Pedals etc: Mosfet Full Drive 2; Ibanez Tube Screamer; Fairfield Barbershop OD, Diamond Compressor; Voodo Sparkledrive, Boss Digital Delay DD7; Boss TU2 Chromatic Tuner; Cry Baby wah