Thread: Your favorite PRS SE model guitar.

W. Branch of Susquehanna River, Pennsylvania
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Your favorite PRS SE model guitar.

It's great that GC is blowing out the '13 Prs USA models and I'd definitely like to get one.

Do we have any PRS players here?

If so, what is your favorite PRS SE model. Even if you don't own one but have played a few, which ones do you personally like the most?

I like the Singlecut Tremolo SE and the current style Santana SE models, based on not much experience playing very many versions. The closest GC is 85 miles away, one way, and there are zero local PRS dealers. The one store that carried them stopped carrying them, but I did manage to get a mint vintage sunburst Singlecut Tremolo SE for 200, out the door.

I think they are really great relatively inexpensive guitars in general.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

The only one's I'd buy happen to be the Singlecut and the Santana SE.
    Guitar: Gibson SG Standard Natural Burst, Squier CV 50's Tele, Hell Guitars No. 2, Squier CV 50's Strat, Reverend Club King 290, Taylor 522e 12-Fret mahogany,
    Squier Vintage Modified Jaguar Bass Short Scale
    Amp: Fender Super Champ X2 Head, Egnater Tweaker 15, Fender Mustang I, Acoustic B20 1x12 bass amp
    Pedal: Budda Budwah wah, Wampler Ego Compressor, Electro-Harmonix Soul Food, Voodoo Lab Sparkle Drive, Wampler Velvet Fuzz, Seven Sisters Eve Tremolo, TC Electronics Gravy Tri Chorus & Vibrato, Catalinbread Echorec, TC Electronic Alter Ego 2 Delay, Hardwire Supernatural Ambient Verb, MXR Carbon Copy, Catalinbread RAH, Big Muff Pi with Tone Wicker, BYOC Mouse 2.0 Distortion, BYOC Boost/OD-2

Post Thanks / Like

The Santana SE in yellow for sure!!!