Thread: Line 6 AMPLIFi Review and Demo

Camrose, Alberta, Canada - used to be Umea Sweden.
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Line 6 AMPLIFi Review and Demo

Here is my Line 6 AMPLIFi FX100 review. This thing sounds great through my tube amp. 100 presets, over 200 amps, effects and cabinet models.

The remote idea is great - no more bending down on the floor fiddling with tiny menus!

This unit is available from http://bit.ly/line6-fx100

The Law of Gravity is nonsense. No such law exists. If I think I float, and you think I float, then it happens.
    Master Guitar Academy - I also teach via SKYPE.

Post Thanks / Like

I really like the sound of this thing. Sounds huge through my tube amp!
    The Law of Gravity is nonsense. No such law exists. If I think I float, and you think I float, then it happens.

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks Robert! I enjoyed your review so much that I went out and bought one. I love it! It is exactily what I was looking for. I needed something for some small traveling gigs and something I could tweak and this was it. Im now selling some of my custom analog pedals to by its big brother the "Firehawk Fx". I don't believe I will ever go the way of the "Helix" but I would love to see some Vst's and IR's incoporated into future updates of the Firehawk. Anyway, thank you again. I always enjoy your videos!

Terry Smith

Post Thanks / Like

Oh that is great to hear! It's very useful indeed - I have used mine for the last 5 gigs and it's worked great.