Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958
Npd

Thread: Npd

Post Thanks / Like

Default Npd

I just coped an analogman Prince of tone, and coped it right. This thing drips honey

Post Thanks / Like

great score man. my name just came up for the KOT, now I just gotta get the scratch up to order it, Happy NPD!!

Camrose, Alberta, Canada - used to be Umea Sweden.
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Npd

Are these overdrives? I assume they but how would you describe the tone? Like a ts or Timmy or sd1 etc?
    The Law of Gravity is nonsense. No such law exists. If I think I float, and you think I float, then it happens.
    Master Guitar Academy - I also teach via SKYPE.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Robert View Post
    Are these overdrives? I assume they but how would you describe the tone? Like a ts or Timmy or sd1 etc?
    Robert. This thing has three modes of operation, switchable by a toggle. Overdrive, Cleanboost(which to me, is slighty driven), and Distortion. The overdrive, is actually very sweet, and my ears smell a kind of Klonish flavor. The cleanboost mode is one of the finer cleanboost, that I have played around with, as I don't use a cleanboost, that much. But this cleanboost can supply a hint, of Mango sweet delicate drive, that I'm going to explore.
    The full blown distortion is just that. Really high gain, but not over the top, like a Redhead, or a Pro-Valve.

I picked this one up for a fraction of the cost. Got lucky

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by sixstringdrug View Post
    great score man. my name just came up for the KOT, now I just gotta get the scratch up to order it, Happy NPD!!
    These things go for a lot of Scratchola. But the way I see it, you only live one life, why not experience the best. You will not be disapointed with that pedal. Very transparent.

Post Thanks / Like

Robert. I giged with this thing, and this thing is on the board to stay. This pedal is one of the most noisless pedals I ever played thru. In OD, ever with it dimed, you only hear a slight hum.

Post Thanks / Like

Congrats Neal!

The only pedal I would be interested in right now is the Simble or similar - Dumble style pedal.
    The Law of Gravity is nonsense. No such law exists. If I think I float, and you think I float, then it happens.

Post Thanks / Like

Robert, If you want to do Dumble, take a look at the Hermida Dover Drive. Another one is the Zendrive II. I have them both, can't find any negatives in them.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Congrats Neal!

The only pedal I would be interested in right now is the Simble or similar - Dumble style pedal.
    Perhaps the MojoHand DMBL.
    Unlike most Dumble in a box pedals, this one isn't focused solely on the high gain spectrum. It has a rock setting and a jazz setting for Carlton/Ford smooth driven tones.
    http://tonereport.com/reviews/mojohandfx-dmbl
    Guitar: Gibson SG Standard Natural Burst, Squier CV 50's Tele, Hell Guitars No. 2, Squier CV 50's Strat, Reverend Club King 290, Taylor 522e 12-Fret mahogany,
    Squier Vintage Modified Jaguar Bass Short Scale
    Amp: Fender Super Champ X2 Head, Egnater Tweaker 15, Fender Mustang I, Acoustic B20 1x12 bass amp
    Pedal: Budda Budwah wah, Wampler Ego Compressor, Electro-Harmonix Soul Food, Voodoo Lab Sparkle Drive, Wampler Velvet Fuzz, Seven Sisters Eve Tremolo, TC Electronics Gravy Tri Chorus & Vibrato, Catalinbread Echorec, TC Electronic Alter Ego 2 Delay, Hardwire Supernatural Ambient Verb, MXR Carbon Copy, Catalinbread RAH, Big Muff Pi with Tone Wicker, BYOC Mouse 2.0 Distortion, BYOC Boost/OD-2

Post Thanks / Like

I'll check it out. I really liked the simble when I tried it.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

I'll check it out. I really liked the simble when I tried it.
    I don't think you can lose with the Simble.
    Nothing beats trying something out yourself. Here are several demo's for the rest of us, including a head to head against a real Dumble:
    http://www.simbletone.com/

Post Thanks / Like

I'm loking at it too

Thanks Tig