Thread: My name is Lance!!

Post Thanks / Like

Cool My name is Lance!!

Hey everyone, my name is Lance and I'm and alcoholic... oh wait i'm a musician and guitar player I have been playing guitar most of my life, or atleast since I was 10 which is about as far as I can remember. I love Metal and Progressive music, but have swayed over to the Acoustic guitar the past few years as its extremely hard work to play in a band (was in a metal band for almost 8 years) Also family and children can change that aspect of your life. I recently started a YouTube channel LanceGergarMusic to once again play my music for the world, so if you are interested and want to give my music a listen go for it =)

Here is a new song I just did and an example of what I like to write and play on the acoustic (although I can play many different kinds of music)
    I hope to get to know you all!

Post Thanks / Like

Welcome to the Fret Lance, that's a very cool piece and excellent video!

Cheers,
    David
    Gearlist:
    Electric: Ibanez 'AS103', Fender Dlx Nash Pwr Tele, Fender Squier '62 JV Strat, Squier '51, Squier 60's Classic Vibe Strat, Epi Elite LP Studio, Hagstrom Swede Acoustic: Larrivee LV-03RE, A&L AMI, Yamaha FG340-T Bass: Yamaha BB 450 Amps: Roland JC-120, JC-50, Peavey Classic 30, Fender Super Champ XD Pedals: Marshall Guv'nor Plus, Danelectro Cool Cat Drive, Transparent Overdrive, Digitech Digiverb, Bad Monkey, Ibanez TS-9, Boss AC-2, CE-5, CS-2, DD-3, DF-2, DS-1, FV-100, GE-7, OC-2, PSM-5, SD-1, TU-2, DVM~BYOC 'Lush Puppy' Chorus

Camrose, Alberta, Canada - used to be Umea Sweden.
    Post Thanks / Like

Welcome! Sounds great!
    The Law of Gravity is nonsense. No such law exists. If I think I float, and you think I float, then it happens.
    Master Guitar Academy - I also teach via SKYPE.

Post Thanks / Like

Thank you =) Have a whole list of songs I am going to put on my channel so ill keep everyone posted!