Thought I'd share with you my impression of my new pickups! These are Zexcoil pickups, noiseless.

I'm really digging the tone these in my strat. They are different with respect to "hotness". My CS Fat 50's have less output than these, but I find I like these hotter pickups in my Am. Std. Strat. When I play bluesy stuff with more gain, these pickups deliver fantastic tone. It's a little harder to get pristine, clean Strat tones, but I can stil. do that too if I set my amp really clean. I usually have my amp semi-dirty in most cases.

So, besides have a very sweet blues tone, they are SILENT! I can't begin to tell you how much this excites me, because recording videos with regular single coils is plain nightmare. With these, I can get a fat, gainy, single-coil sounding strat tone, with no hum. I'm smiling every time I do that... to me, this is worth so much.

The only drawback I've noticed is they don't "clean up" the same way when I roll off the volume knob on my Fat 50s, but I'm going to a 50's wiring mod to see what happens.

I have the SV5+/SV5/SV5O combo.

I will post a demo in this thread soon. The truth is I really like these pickups a lot! I may try a lower output set next time, to see the difference.

Here's a description from the manufacturer:

Zexcoil® hum-cancelling technology utilizes multiple coils in a single pickup, typically one per string. This allows us to utilize the concept of “humbucking” to cancel noise between pairs of coils, much like a conventional humbucker, just with more coils. Our patented design platform provides for a consistent pickup pattern across the entire width of the pickup and overcomes the limitations of drop-out and dead spots common to one-coil-per-string designs.
Learn more details at http://www.zexcoil.com/