Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2968
Duffy
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Duffy

Camrose, Alberta, Canada - used to be Umea Sweden.
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Duffy

ZMAN mentioned that Duffy is undergoing surgery today.

Let's all send Duffy our thoughts, prayers and Healing Mojo. Hope to see you back here soon, Duffy.
    The Law of Gravity is nonsense. No such law exists. If I think I float, and you think I float, then it happens.
    Master Guitar Academy - I also teach via SKYPE.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Giving Duffy everything I got in the mojo and prayers department. Fight the good fight!
    Last edited by Tig; December 12th, 2014 at 06:20 AM.

Post Thanks / Like

Thoughts, prayers, and mojo sent for Duffy. Hope all goes well.
    Same goes for ZMAN, for continued good reports.
    Guitars
    Wilburn Versatare, '52 FrankenTele(Fender licensed parts), Fender USA Roadhouse Strat, Fender USA Standard B-bender Telecaster, Agile AL 3000 w/ WCR pickups, Ibanez MIJ V300 Acoustic, Squier Precision Bass,
    Amps
    Ceriatone Overtone Special, Musicman 212 Sixty-Five, Fender Blues Jr., Peavey Classic 30, Fender Super Reverb, Traynor YCV-40 WR Anniversary w/ matching 1x12 ext. cab, Epiphone SoCal 50w head w/ matching 4x12 cab (Lady Luck speakers), Avatar 2x12 semi-open back cab w/ Celestion speakers
    Pedals
    Digitech Bad Monkey, Digitech Jamman, DVM's ZYS, Goodrich volume pedal

North of the Equator: I am a Southerner, Southern Ontario!
    Post Thanks / Like

No word yet. I will update as soon as I find out.

Post Thanks / Like

Best wishes, Duffy!

Post Thanks / Like

Major mojo sent your way, Duffmeister! Hope you're back & better than ever soon....
    DVM's Ever-Expanding Gear List:

Guitars - W-A-A-A-Y-Y too many to list. Check 'em all out HERE

Amps & Cabs - "Kap'n Kerrang-aroo" BYOC 18W TMB kit amp head; Mojave Coyote head; Fender Hot Rod Deluxe Lacquered Tweed Ltd. Ed.; Allen Sweet Spot kit amp; BYOC Tweed Royal kit amp; Epiphone Valve Jr. combo + mods; Drive 2x12 cab / Celestion G12M Greenback + G12H30; AB Custom Audio 1x12 cab / Celestion Alnico Blue

Pedals/Effects - ZILLIONS, including DVM's Home-built Pedals - See some HERE and HERE, TOO!

DVM's Gear Photos
    Visit MY WEBSITE!

Post Thanks / Like

Prayers and wishes for a quick, painless recovery, Duffy!

Post Thanks / Like

I guess the Mojo worked! I got a quick message from his Iphone that said the surgery was a success, and they were able to remove the tumour. This was his only remaining kidney, so it looks as if they were able to save it, and he most likely will not need dialysis. I will let him know when I talk to him about the well wishes from the Fret. We have kept in touch even though I am in Ontario Canada, and he is in Pa. He is apparently on his way home tonight. Modern medicine is really amazing.
    Thanks again guys from both of us.

Post Thanks / Like

Congrat Duffy and Z-man. I hope you both continue to do well.

Post Thanks / Like

Great news! It's amazing what doctors can do these days.
    Axen: Jackson DK2M, Fender Deluxe Nashville Telecaster, Reverend Warhawk 390, Taylor 914ce, ESP LTD Surveyor-414
    Amphen: Jet City JCA22H and JCA12S cab, Carvin X-60 combo, Acoustic B20
    Effecten: "Thesis 96" Overdrive/Boost (aka DVM OD2), Hardwire DL-8 Digital Delay/Looper, DigiTech Polara Reverb, DigiTech EX-7 Expression Factory and CF-7 Chorus Factory, Danelectro CF-1 Cool Cat Fuzz
    "I wish Imagine Dragons would be stuck in an Arcade Fire for an entire Vampire Weekend."--Brian Posehn

Post Thanks / Like

Congrats and best wishes to Duffy fit continued health.

Sent from my Macintosh telephone using Tapatalk
    The Law of Gravity is nonsense. No such law exists. If I think I float, and you think I float, then it happens.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Late to this thread. Awesome news! Best wishes for full recovery!
    Steve Thompson
    Sun Valley, Idaho

Guitars: Fender 60th Anniversary Std. Strat, Squier CVC Tele Hagstrom Viking Semi-hollow, Joshua beach guitar, Martin SPD-16TR Dreadnought
    Amphs: Peavey Classic 30, '61 Fender Concert
    Effects and such: Boss: DS-1, CE-5, NS-2 and RC20XL looper, Digitech Bad Monkey, Korg AX1G Multi-effects, Berhinger: TU100 tuner, PB100 Clean Boost, Line 6 Toneport UX2, Electro Harmonix Little Big Muff Pi, DuhVoodooMan's Rabid Rodent Rat Clone, Zonkin Yellow Screamer Mk. II, MXR Carbon Copy Delay

love is the answer, at least for most of the questions in my heart. . .
    - j. johnson

W. Branch of Susquehanna River, Pennsylvania
    Post Thanks / Like

Thanks for all the serious mojo. I'm sure it helped.

I came home last Friday late in the evening and was feeling quite poor really. Getting worse thru the weekend on Tuesday morning I went to the ER here where I live and was shortly loaded onto an ambulance and transported back up to Syracuse.

n Syracuse they got right on top of my situation and brought things under control expeditiously and the course of action was agreed upon. I was in good enough shape to again come home tonight. I also now have a local urologist that I can see if anything comes up that need to be looked at with a trained set of urologic eyes. My doctors in Syracuse are now working with the local guy to keep a better eye on my condition, and the continuity of care should be much better and more immediate now.

It will be a few weeks before I'm back to normal. I'm relaxing and playing a lot of guitar here at home.

All of your thoughts are appreciated and I was unaware of this thread until just today.
    Duffy Bolduc
    South Williamsport, Pa.

"Now all the things that use to mean so much to me has got me old before my time." G. Allman, "Old Before My Time", Hittin' the Note.

Major changes to guitars and amps, to be updated soon.

Fiance - Supportive of musical art

Post Thanks / Like

Update! I talked to him on the phone last night. He called me from Syracuse. I guess he had some slight complications, where a drainage tube was not functioning. He had to return to Syracuse for some follow up treatment. He is doing fine and was waiting for his girlfriend to pick him up, to head home. He was a little groggy, but I told him about this thread, and he plans on chiming in soon. So far so good! Thanks again guys for the well wishes!

edit!
    I guess he beat me to it. LOL
    The Blues is alright!

Guitars: 1968 Gibson SG, 2005 Gibson SG Standard, 2006 Gibson LP Classic Gold top, 2004 Epiphone Elitist LP Custom, 1996 Gibson Les Paul Standard. 2001 Epiphone Sheraton II, 2007 Epiphone G400.
    Fender Strats: 1996 Fender 68 Reissue CIJ, 2008 Squier CV 50s, 2009 Squier CV 50s Tele Butterescotch Blonde

Amps: Blues Junior Special edition Jensen in Brown Tolex with Wheat front, 65 Deluxe Reverb reissue,1970 Sonax reverb by Traynor, Avatar Custom 2/12 Cabinet with Eminence Legend V1216 speakers,
    2008 DSL100 Marshall Amp , Fender Super Champ XD,Fender Vibro Champ XD

Effects and Pedals: Fulltone Fulldrive II, Fulltone OCD, Fulltone Mini Deja Vibe, Fulltone Fat Boost, Dunlop Crybaby Wah, Boss DS1, Boss DD20 Giga Delay, Boss TU2 tuner, Boss BD2, Ibanez TS9 Tube screamer, Zoom 505. Radial tonebone hot british.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Duffy, you made my morning! I hope you keep progressing and will feel better then ever.

16. Likes sunvalleylaw liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Great to hear the good news!

Sent from my Macintosh telephone using Tapatalk

18. Likes sunvalleylaw liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

I'm experiencing less pain but am on a lot of bed rest. I'm playing guitar and find it relaxing and thought provoking. Playing my new PRS SE's, Custom 24' and Tremonti Custom, as well as my old Singlecut Tremolo thru my Fender Blackface Deluxe Reverb RI - great sounding combination; Marshall DSL40C combo too, recently retubed and biased for an super cool sound.

The quiet and relaxation is helping me out a lot. Almost zero pain meds so the pain is front and center, of course. I'm progressing well though.

Glad to hear the best wishes from you guys. We spent a lot of years together and it looks like the forum is getting some more attention which is inspiring.
    Duffy Bolduc
    South Williamsport, Pa.

"Now all the things that use to mean so much to me has got me old before my time." G. Allman, "Old Before My Time", Hittin' the Note.

20. Likes Tig*** liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

I'm experiencing less pain but am on a lot of bed rest. I'm playing guitar and find it relaxing and thought provoking. Playing my new PRS SE's, Custom 24' and Tremonti Custom, as well as my old Singlecut Tremolo thru my Fender Blackface Deluxe Reverb RI - great sounding combination; Marshall DSL40C combo too, recently retubed and biased for an super cool sound.

The quiet and relaxation is helping me out a lot. Almost zero pain meds so the pain is front and center, of course. I'm progressing well though.

Glad to hear the best wishes from you guys. We spent a lot of years together and it looks like the forum is getting some more attention which is inspiring.
    Duffy Bolduc
    South Williamsport, Pa.

Post Thanks / Like

Great to hear, Duffy! Wishing you a speedy recovery and a lot of guitar playing!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast