Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2968

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Greetings, HOC Forum Refugees!!
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Greetings, HOC Forum Refugees!!

Post Thanks / Like

Default Greetings, HOC Forum Refugees!!

Welcome , one & all! We hope that there will be a bunch of you stopping by and contributing here at TheFret! As a long time forum member/moderator here (and a much more recent Heritage owner and member at the HOC forum), I'm confident that you'll find this to be a welcoming and civilized corner of the interwebs! Of course, we ask that you observe the rules of the forum and help keep this place a bit more drama-free than what you may have experienced recently!
    DVM's Ever-Expanding Gear List:

Guitars - W-A-A-A-Y-Y too many to list. Check 'em all out HERE

Amps & Cabs - "Kap'n Kerrang-aroo" BYOC 18W TMB kit amp head; Mojave Coyote head; Fender Hot Rod Deluxe Lacquered Tweed Ltd. Ed.; Allen Sweet Spot kit amp; BYOC Tweed Royal kit amp; Epiphone Valve Jr. combo + mods; Drive 2x12 cab / Celestion G12M Greenback + G12H30; AB Custom Audio 1x12 cab / Celestion Alnico Blue

Pedals/Effects - ZILLIONS, including DVM's Home-built Pedals - See some HERE and HERE, TOO!

DVM's Gear Photos
    Visit MY WEBSITE!

Post Thanks / Like

Just found out about this forum from Kip. Look forward to hanging out here. Drama free would be nice!

Post Thanks / Like

I agree with you. I can live with less drama. Thanks for setting this up.

Post Thanks / Like

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by PunkKitty View Post
    I agree with you. I can live with less drama. Thanks for setting this up.
    Howdy, PK! Good to see ya over here. Robert's place is a little more tame and civil than most, including MWGL. PG rated instead of R.

Things have slowed down this year but there is a dedicated crew of great people here.
    Guitar: Gibson SG Standard Natural Burst, Squier CV 50's Tele, Hell Guitars No. 2, Squier CV 50's Strat, Reverend Club King 290, Taylor 522e 12-Fret mahogany,
    Squier Vintage Modified Jaguar Bass Short Scale
    Amp: Fender Super Champ X2 Head, Egnater Tweaker 15, Fender Mustang I, Acoustic B20 1x12 bass amp
    Pedal: Budda Budwah wah, Wampler Ego Compressor, Electro-Harmonix Soul Food, Voodoo Lab Sparkle Drive, Wampler Velvet Fuzz, Seven Sisters Eve Tremolo, TC Electronics Gravy Tri Chorus & Vibrato, Catalinbread Echorec, TC Electronic Alter Ego 2 Delay, Hardwire Supernatural Ambient Verb, MXR Carbon Copy, Catalinbread RAH, Big Muff Pi with Tone Wicker, BYOC Mouse 2.0 Distortion, BYOC Boost/OD-2

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Fred Zepp View Post
    This thread needs a pic of the Centurion....
    Yes it does! Gorgeous guitar, stunning wood!

DVM's Ever-Expanding Gear List:

Guitars - W-A-A-A-Y-Y too many to list. Check 'em all out HERE

Amps & Cabs - "Kap'n Kerrang-aroo" BYOC 18W TMB kit amp head; Mojave Coyote head; Fender Hot Rod Deluxe Lacquered Tweed Ltd. Ed.; Allen Sweet Spot kit amp; BYOC Tweed Royal kit amp; Epiphone Valve Jr. combo + mods; Drive 2x12 cab / Celestion G12M Greenback + G12H30; AB Custom Audio 1x12 cab / Celestion Alnico Blue

Pedals/Effects - ZILLIONS, including DVM's Home-built Pedals - See some HERE and HERE, TOO!

DVM's Gear Photos
    Visit MY WEBSITE!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Tig View Post
    Howdy, PK! Good to see ya over here. Robert's place is a little more tame and civil than most, including MWGL. PG rated instead of R.

Things have slowed down this year but there is a dedicated crew of great people here.
    There are a lot of forums that are more tame and civil than MWGL. Things can get rough there. But it's a lovable bunch of people.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Fred Zepp View Post
    Beautiful guitar, Fred. It's good to see some familiar names here.

Camrose, Alberta, Canada - used to be Umea Sweden.
    Post Thanks / Like

Welome to the Fret! Our active member base is quite small right now, but it's quality over quantity!

Thanks for joining.
    The Law of Gravity is nonsense. No such law exists. If I think I float, and you think I float, then it happens.
    Master Guitar Academy - I also teach via SKYPE.

Post Thanks / Like

Robert's place is a little more tame and civil than most, Things have slowed down this year but there is a dedicated crew of great people here.
    tame, civil, and RATIONAL.

Class acts here...well, there's Shiner...but he's harmless.

Hiya Tig!
    "It's never too late to be what you might have been" - Eliot

Guilars: '02 Heritage H-535 ASB; '04 Larrivée LV-03 w/Fishman Blend; '95 Washburn/Bourgeios D-55SW Cherokee
    Amphs: Boogie DC-2; DVM/BYOC Tweed Champlifier; Marshall AS50D
    Currently on Board: Ditto Looper; Boss TU-2; EB VP Jr; crybaby; DVM Spring Fever; DVM Mini Klone, Brena Effects Cali-Tremor tremolo; Strymon El Capistan

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Robert View Post
    Welome to the Fret! Our active member base is quite small right now, but it's quality over quantity!

Thanks for joining.
    Well I think the member base is about to explode. And, thank you Robert for allowing this forum. This looks like a great website.

Hi everyone! So glad we're all here!

Camrose, Alberta, Canada - used to be Umea Sweden.
    Post Thanks / Like

Warm welcome!
    The Law of Gravity is nonsense. No such law exists. If I think I float, and you think I float, then it happens.
    Master Guitar Academy - I also teach via SKYPE.

Post Thanks / Like

Welcome. But it isn't a proper forum without 'some' Drama.

Here's the full album. Enjoy.

"No Tele For you." - The Tele Nazi

Ha! Tele-ish now inbound.

Post Thanks / Like

The only thing constant is change. Oh except that my Prospect is still far and away my #1 guitar.

Post Thanks / Like

A new place for me to hang my hat!

Hi all, new and old friends.

Post Thanks / Like

In from the cold....jazzrat over there and here as well. Been a member here since 2009.
    Time to participate.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by PunkKitty View Post
    There are a lot of forums that are more tame and civil than MWGL. Things can get rough there. But it's a lovable bunch of people.
    Yep. This was my first guitar forum so I got spoiled. It still feels like home.

Quote Originally Posted by kidsmoke View Post
    tame, civil, and RATIONAL.
    Class acts here...well, there's Shiner...but he's harmless.
    Hiya Tig!
    Howdy! Good to have you back. I see you changed your forum name (I forgot what the old one was). We haven't seen much of Shiner and CB in a while. Same with Wings Dad and R_of_G.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Welcome all! First, you'll need to know how to spell "amp" the right way: amph
    http://www.thefret.net/showthread.ph...ing-solos-quot
    Guitar: Gibson SG Standard Natural Burst, Squier CV 50's Tele, Hell Guitars No. 2, Squier CV 50's Strat, Reverend Club King 290, Taylor 522e 12-Fret mahogany,
    Squier Vintage Modified Jaguar Bass Short Scale
    Amp: Fender Super Champ X2 Head, Egnater Tweaker 15, Fender Mustang I, Acoustic B20 1x12 bass amp
    Pedal: Budda Budwah wah, Wampler Ego Compressor, Electro-Harmonix Soul Food, Voodoo Lab Sparkle Drive, Wampler Velvet Fuzz, Seven Sisters Eve Tremolo, TC Electronics Gravy Tri Chorus & Vibrato, Catalinbread Echorec, TC Electronic Alter Ego 2 Delay, Hardwire Supernatural Ambient Verb, MXR Carbon Copy, Catalinbread RAH, Big Muff Pi with Tone Wicker, BYOC Mouse 2.0 Distortion, BYOC Boost/OD-2

Post Thanks / Like

Welcome all! First, you'll need to know how to spell "amp" the right way: amph
    http://www.thefret.net/showthread.ph...ing-solos-quot
    HA! I anticipated this discussion
    "It's never too late to be what you might have been" - Eliot

Guilars: '02 Heritage H-535 ASB; '04 Larrivée LV-03 w/Fishman Blend; '95 Washburn/Bourgeios D-55SW Cherokee
    Amphs: Boogie DC-2; DVM/BYOC Tweed Champlifier; Marshall AS50D
    Currently on Board: Ditto Looper; Boss TU-2; EB VP Jr; crybaby; DVM Spring Fever; DVM Mini Klone, Brena Effects Cali-Tremor tremolo; Strymon El Capistan

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast