Thread: Indigo Amps

Camrose, Alberta, Canada - used to be Umea Sweden.
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Indigo Amps

I tried several killer amps at NAMM. This one from Indigo Amplification was my favourite. Man, I couldn't stop playing it! One of the best amps I have ever played through. GAS!

The Law of Gravity is nonsense. No such law exists. If I think I float, and you think I float, then it happens.
    Master Guitar Academy - I also teach via SKYPE.

Post Thanks / Like

That thing sounds unreal, very glassy with a nice mid hump and perfect volume poti sensitivity. But 90w with KT88s - hell, where do you wanna play that thing? But beware, tone is also in the fingers and that guy can, as well as you Robert, play extremely well :-)
    "A lot of people in the industry want to blame downloading for the state of the business. But I think if most music wasn't shit to begin with people wouldn't be downloading it for free," - Corey Taylor (Slipknot)

Post Thanks / Like

The thing is, it sounds killer at low volume. The overall wattage does not bother me, as long as the amp sounds good at lower volumes, which this one does in spades. It was truly incredible.
    The Law of Gravity is nonsense. No such law exists. If I think I float, and you think I float, then it happens.

Post Thanks / Like

Theb convince them of an endorsement deal and that babe is yours ;-)
    I think the beauty of 100w is the incredible headroom, although it's great of course that you get cool sounds a flow volumes, too.
    "A lot of people in the industry want to blame downloading for the state of the business. But I think if most music wasn't shit to begin with people wouldn't be downloading it for free," - Corey Taylor (Slipknot)

Post Thanks / Like

I'm considering getting it...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Robert View Post
    I'm considering getting it...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    What did you end up doing?

Post Thanks / Like

Haven't got it yet! It's too expensive for me. I still would LIKE to though...