Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2968

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958
Any interest in a Mesa Express 5:25?

Thread: Any interest in a Mesa Express 5:25?

Post Thanks / Like

Default Any interest in a Mesa Express 5:25?

** SOLD!! **

Thanks for looking....

I'm seriously jonesing for the new Mesa Mark Five 25 head, but would need to sell my Mesa Express 5:25 1x10 combo first. Includes footswitch and cover, and will ship in the original box. Well-taken care of amp, used only in my home and at very modest volumes. I am the 2nd owner, but the original owner obviously took excellent care of the amp as well. See photos below--the front view is the actual amp. I didn't have a shot of the rear of the amp, so the one shown is a close-up off Reverb.com. This is an extremely versatile amp, with four separate footswitchable gain modes, onboard reverb, effects loop, contour control (mids scoop/boost), and runs in 5W class A or 25W class A/B power modes. 100% functional, no operational issues.

This is the original version of this model, not the newer "Plus" model with the 5-band EQ. I checked what these are going for on eBay and Reverb.com, and it appears that the going price is right about $750, so I would be looking for that + shipping cost (CONUS & Canada only). PayPal payment required. PM me if you are genuinely interested.

Last edited by duhvoodooman; June 22nd, 2015 at 09:13 AM.
    DVM's Ever-Expanding Gear List:

Guitars - W-A-A-A-Y-Y too many to list. Check 'em all out HERE

Amps & Cabs - "Kap'n Kerrang-aroo" BYOC 18W TMB kit amp head; Mojave Coyote head; Fender Hot Rod Deluxe Lacquered Tweed Ltd. Ed.; Allen Sweet Spot kit amp; BYOC Tweed Royal kit amp; Epiphone Valve Jr. combo + mods; Drive 2x12 cab / Celestion G12M Greenback + G12H30; AB Custom Audio 1x12 cab / Celestion Alnico Blue

Pedals/Effects - ZILLIONS, including DVM's Home-built Pedals - See some HERE and HERE, TOO!

DVM's Gear Photos
    Visit MY WEBSITE!

Post Thanks / Like

Strange. I thought you were all about this amp, DVM. What's the story with the other one you are looking to get?
    Quote Originally Posted by Spudman
    Does anyone read the original post?
    Guitars: Gibson LP Studio, MIA Fender Precision, Carvin C350
    Amps: Genz Benz Shuttle 6.0 + Avatar B212 / Genzler 12-3, Acoustic B20
    Pedals: Pod HD500X, Diamond Compressor, Tech 21 VT Bass, Sonic Research Turbo Tuner

Post Thanks / Like

Not strange at all. I love this amp, it's true. But Mesa has just come out with an amp that I think I'll love even more--a lower power head version of their Mark V amp: http://www.mesaboogie.com/amplifiers...-25/index.html

Amps & Cabs - "Kap'n Kerrang-aroo" BYOC 18W TMB kit amp head; Mojave Coyote head; Fender Hot Rod Deluxe Lacquered Tweed Ltd. Ed.; Allen Sweet Spot kit amp; BYOC Tweed Royal kit amp; Epiphone Valve Jr. combo + mods; Drive 2x12 cab / Celestion G12M Greenback + G12H30; AB Custom Audio 1x12 cab / Celestion Alnico Blue

Pedals/Effects - ZILLIONS, including DVM's Home-built Pedals - See some HERE and HERE, TOO!

DVM's Gear Photos
    Visit MY WEBSITE!

Post Thanks / Like

oh crap....
    “Your sound is in your hands as much as anything. It’s the way you pick, and the way you hold the guitar, more than it is the amp or the guitar you use.” Stevie Ray Vaughan

Post Thanks / Like

You know you want it, Shawn! Looks like shipping to Miami would run around $55 - $60, but I'd do it for $50 even, so $800 will make it yours!

DVM's Gear Photos
    Visit MY WEBSITE!

Post Thanks / Like

Still available. I'm surprised nobody has jumped on this--superb amp for an excellent price.

DVM's Gear Photos
    Visit MY WEBSITE!

Post Thanks / Like

Still available. Check out this Guitar Player video demo and you'll see how full-featured & great sounding this amp is:

DVM's Gear Photos
    Visit MY WEBSITE!

Post Thanks / Like

Deal sweetener: FREE SHIPPING to the CONUS!

DVM's Gear Photos
    Visit MY WEBSITE!

Post Thanks / Like

Deal pending....

DVM's Gear Photos
    Visit MY WEBSITE!

Camrose, Alberta, Canada - used to be Umea Sweden.
    Post Thanks / Like

Not forced into a deal by gunpoint are you? Who knows where those fugitives might be... sniffing soldering fumes in DVM's basement...

We talked about you here -
    http://www.thefret.net/showthread.php/22230-Dannemora
    The Law of Gravity is nonsense. No such law exists. If I think I float, and you think I float, then it happens.
    Master Guitar Academy - I also teach via SKYPE.

Post Thanks / Like

DVM's Gear Photos
    Visit MY WEBSITE!

Post Thanks / Like

Sold!!

DVM's Gear Photos
    Visit MY WEBSITE!

Post Thanks / Like

Who bought it!
    The Law of Gravity is nonsense. No such law exists. If I think I float, and you think I float, then it happens.

Post Thanks / Like

A guy over at the Heritage Owners Club forum.

DVM's Gear Photos
    Visit MY WEBSITE!

Post Thanks / Like

Ok I thought a Fretter was the happy buyer.

Post Thanks / Like

They had every chance!

DVM's Gear Photos
    Visit MY WEBSITE!