Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2968
Best student comment ever

Thread: Best student comment ever

Camrose, Alberta, Canada - used to be Umea Sweden.
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Best student comment ever

A guitar student just posted this. I don't mean to make fun of him, but this is funny.

First i am a beginner over one year and hafe. I have a good. Teacher i do finger exercise first all kind scales including Panasonic. Then chords timing. Then on some songs that i get from my teacher. I do this 3 times a day every 7 days a week. But i can't sing in a bucket. One day will play by the way i do love the. Blues. My teacher said i am the hardest person. He ever tried to teach but as long as he opens that door i am going in. There is no ease it is the hardest thing i ever tried to do
    The Law of Gravity is nonsense. No such law exists. If I think I float, and you think I float, then it happens.
    Master Guitar Academy - I also teach via SKYPE.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Robert View Post
    There is no ease it is the hardest thing i ever tried to do
    ...other than using the English. language
    DVM's Ever-Expanding Gear List:

Guitars - W-A-A-A-Y-Y too many to list. Check 'em all out HERE

Amps & Cabs - "Kap'n Kerrang-aroo" BYOC 18W TMB kit amp head; Mojave Coyote head; Fender Hot Rod Deluxe Lacquered Tweed Ltd. Ed.; Allen Sweet Spot kit amp; BYOC Tweed Royal kit amp; Epiphone Valve Jr. combo + mods; Drive 2x12 cab / Celestion G12M Greenback + G12H30; AB Custom Audio 1x12 cab / Celestion Alnico Blue

Pedals/Effects - ZILLIONS, including DVM's Home-built Pedals - See some HERE and HERE, TOO!

DVM's Gear Photos
    Visit MY WEBSITE!

Post Thanks / Like

The Panasonic scale. Used by hipsters and jazz types.
    "Always go heavy on the effects and try to blind the audience with expensive gear." - hubberjub

I mean, no offense, but I don't really see why, like guitar players from Creed, or something like that, are on the cover of guitar magazines. Almost anybody can sit down and learn to play those songs.
    Dweezil Zappa

Post Thanks / Like

Probably used a translator which might have corrected Pentatonic into Panasonic. My iPhone suggests the funniest corrections sometimes. Learning English for some folks harder than for others - when I learned Chinese and spent time in China last year, I developed a better understanding for how they interpret and hear the language, therefore all non-Latin-language speaking folks have my biggest respect :-) Don't know where this student comes from, but in the end we understand what he wants to say, plus he is the Master Of The Panasonic Scale And Amph Squeals ;-))))
    "A lot of people in the industry want to blame downloading for the state of the business. But I think if most music wasn't shit to begin with people wouldn't be downloading it for free," - Corey Taylor (Slipknot)