Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958
Real Guitars

Thread: Real Guitars

Camrose, Alberta, Canada - used to be Umea Sweden.
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Real Guitars

Have you tried the brand "RealGuitars"?

http://www.realguitars.de/

From Germany, maybe Jimi75 knows?

Look gorgeous.

The Law of Gravity is nonsense. No such law exists. If I think I float, and you think I float, then it happens.
    Master Guitar Academy - I also teach via SKYPE.

Post Thanks / Like

Hahaha, that guy is my guitar dealer!!!!! Wonderful instruments. Uli also builds tremendous amps. He used to be dealer for DrZ, Morgan, Rheinhardt, James Tyler, but importing and delivery moral of some suppliers led him to stop business with most of the U.S. companies and to build fantastic quality himself. The guitars though were always part of his line. The best thing is that he grants lifetime guarantee for every instrument bought in his shop - bought my lovely Les Paul at Real Guitars. The guy demoing the guitars used to be my guitar teacher when I was approx 15 years old :-)
    "A lot of people in the industry want to blame downloading for the state of the business. But I think if most music wasn't shit to begin with people wouldn't be downloading it for free," - Corey Taylor (Slipknot)

Post Thanks / Like

Looks gorgeous. Pricey?
    helliott in Hamilton
    Guitars -- 2 PRS CE 24s 85/15 pups, PRS semi-hollow CE 22, Fender Baja Telecaster; Gibson Les Paul Standard; 80s Strat updated with custom 69 pups, Anniversary Strat with Fat 50s, Epiphone Sheraton re-issue; Yamaha 5-string bass; Yamaha TBS 6 and 12 string acoustics,Takamine acoustic, Fender nylon string acoustic
    Amps -- Mesa Boogie Lone Star; Boss Katana 100, Peavey Blueamaster 2x10, Line 6 Helix
    Pedals etc: Mosfet Full Drive 2; Ibanez Tube Screamer; Fairfield Barbershop OD, Diamond Compressor; Voodo Sparkledrive, Boss Digital Delay DD7; Boss TU2 Chromatic Tuner; Cry Baby wah

Post Thanks / Like

He's got 3 categories. Lowest starts around 1200€, priciest is around 2500€ but his guitars have awesome features - nothing you would get at the big makers. They really sound heavenly and would be my choice hadn't I already my No1.

Hier ist eine Liste http://www.cremewelt.info/beste-gesichtscreme-test/ der 5 besten und populärsten Abnehmtabletten des Jahres 2019. Diätpillen die wirklich helfen! Abnehmen ohne Sport, mit http://www.cremewelt.info/schnell-abnehmen/
    Last edited by Jimi75; November 16th, 2019 at 11:12 AM.
    "A lot of people in the industry want to blame downloading for the state of the business. But I think if most music wasn't shit to begin with people wouldn't be downloading it for free," - Corey Taylor (Slipknot)

Camrose, Alberta, Canada - used to be Umea Sweden.
    Post Thanks / Like

What's your number 1, Jimi?
    The Law of Gravity is nonsense. No such law exists. If I think I float, and you think I float, then it happens.
    Master Guitar Academy - I also teach via SKYPE.

Post Thanks / Like

1997 Jimmie Vaughan Strat with a set of Texas Special pick ups.
    One guitar to rule them all. Light, balanced, technically perfect, great looks, the best v-shaped neck I've ever had in my hands. :-)