Thread: Allow politics & religion?

Camrose, Alberta, Canada - used to be Umea Sweden.
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Allow politics & religion?

Maybe we should allow politics and religion to be discussed here? I don't mind. The reason it's been avoided is because of some heated debates many years ago, but since there isn't much action here anymore, perhaps we should allow anything to be discussed, except maybe for areas such as hateful postings and criminal topics. Respectful behavior will still be required, however.

What say you?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    The Law of Gravity is nonsense. No such law exists. If I think I float, and you think I float, then it happens.
    Master Guitar Academy - I also teach via SKYPE.

Post Thanks / Like

Hmmm.... I am an open-minded person, and on the one hand don't care. On the other hand, it's not what I come here for (although I am interested in discussing aspects of both). Postings/emails are so easy to misread on sensitive subjects, making it easy to unintentionally offend or be offended. I'd be sorry to see it mess up any of the friendly relations among folks here. I guess if it had its own sub-forum, and you could got there if you wanted...
    "GAS never sleeps" - Gil Janus

"Now you got to pay your dues. Get that axe and play the blues." - Spudman

Gear: Epiphone Sheraton II, Epiphone Wildkat, Epiphone Emperor Joe Pass, Fender MIM Strat, Tacoma DR-14, Johnson JR-200 resonator; Fender Super Champ XD amp

Post Thanks / Like

I'm with Tig on this too. Robert, I certainly believe you are well-intentioned here.......but, with the USA Presidency up for grabs in 2016, it's going to be a huge MESS here state-side. Being that you are a Swede living in Canada, you might not have the sense of what a MESS it will be in the USA for the next 18 months.

I say that as I know nothing about Canadian politics, whose in charge, etc. I only know about the one mayor (Toronto ?) who got in all that trouble a year ago.