Thread: Recording King guitars

Post Thanks / Like

Default Recording King guitars

Hello guys. New to the forums but not guitars. Been playing on and off for a while.

Anyways, I been doing a lot of research for a cheap acoustic guitar and came across the RK guitars. I bought the OOO model and can't wait to get it. I've seen a lot of videos online and it seems to have some decent quality specs for the best price I could see.

Anyways was wondering if any of you had some experiences with this guitar. Keep in mind I want it just for playing around the house when not feeling like plugging in an electric, and also something I could take around with me without having to worry too much if it breaks.

Sent from Droid Turbo using Tapatalk

Post Thanks / Like

The one I had was really nice - that being the basic 000 they make, the ROS-06 that goes for $300 or so. It was a great little guitar, played and sounded great. I liked it so much that I bought a blem version of the ROS-626 model. If I didn't have a 'one-in-one-out' policy, I would have kept the ROS-06. I think that you'll like it.
    "GAS never sleeps" - Gil Janus

"Now you got to pay your dues. Get that axe and play the blues." - Spudman

Gear: Epiphone Sheraton II, Epiphone Wildkat, Epiphone Emperor Joe Pass, Fender MIM Strat, Tacoma DR-14, Johnson JR-200 resonator; Fender Super Champ XD amp

3. Likes therealrene liked this post