Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Don't Give Up Jipes Band new album

Post Thanks / Like

Sure, Jipes, I'd be happy to do anything to help encourage people to get this music! I know they'll be glad that they did...
    Ted
    "GAS never sleeps" - Gil Janus

"Now you got to pay your dues. Get that axe and play the blues." - Spudman

Gear: Epiphone Sheraton II, Epiphone Wildkat, Epiphone Emperor Joe Pass, Fender MIM Strat, Tacoma DR-14, Johnson JR-200 resonator; Fender Super Champ XD amp

Post Thanks / Like

That's really cool Ted thanks a lot ��
    Guitars:
    1978 Fender Telecaster Thinline Custom USA, New Nash TL-72 Thinline Telecaster, 1965 Harmony Meteor, H71, 1986 Fender Telecaster Esquire MIJ, New Martin J-41 Special, 1933 National Duolian, 1941, New Eastwood Mandocaster 12 strings

Amps:
    Tweed Vibrolux Custom Denis Manlay, 1976 Fender Deluxe Reverb Silverface

Post Thanks / Like

we had the great opportunity to open the show for a great french Bluesman Fred Chapellier which is playing Peter Green music's as a tribute . We played a 1 hour show and got lots of praise about our performance it was cool to play with the Horn section which is present on our album.

here is two links of videos

https://www.facebook.com/lucette.fin...6746835527708/

https://www.facebook.com/nicolas.mar...3872292374202/
    Guitars:
    1978 Fender Telecaster Thinline Custom USA, New Nash TL-72 Thinline Telecaster, 1965 Harmony Meteor, H71, 1986 Fender Telecaster Esquire MIJ, New Martin J-41 Special, 1933 National Duolian, 1941, New Eastwood Mandocaster 12 strings

Amps:

Post Thanks / Like

Wow! That sounds great!! Seemed to have been a rather big location. The horn section is cool - did they know all the songs since they aren't fix part of your band and did you rehearse with the entire line up before the gig?
    "A lot of people in the industry want to blame downloading for the state of the business. But I think if most music wasn't shit to begin with people wouldn't be downloading it for free," - Corey Taylor (Slipknot)

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Jimi75 View Post
    Wow! That sounds great!! Seemed to have been a rather big location. The horn section is cool - did they know all the songs since they aren't fix part of your band and did you rehearse with the entire line up before the gig?
    Thanks a lot Jimi, yes venue is quite big made for 250 people and it was almost full, we had only one rehearsal with the horns three days before the show. JC the trumpet player transcribed the charts from the originals when it was available and we try to adapt them to our own version. we had lot's of fun. We plan to incorporate them more regularly in our concerts from now on (if the cash allowance is sufficient)
    Guitars:

Amps:

Camrose, Alberta, Canada - used to be Umea Sweden.
    Post Thanks / Like

Very nice!
    The Law of Gravity is nonsense. No such law exists. If I think I float, and you think I float, then it happens.
    Master Guitar Academy - I also teach via SKYPE.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123