Thread: My Soundclick Stats

Post Thanks / Like

Default My Soundclick Stats

I haven't logged into my Soundclick band admin page for some time. I recently got my password reset and checked out the chart positions for songs I have posted. Some have been there for quite some time but all seemed to have done pretty well.

http://www.soundclick.com/updateband...?bandID=253247

The last one I uploaded was my cover of The Wind Cries Mary and it went as high as #99 on the charts. The interesting thing was that I wasn't happy with the recording and was going to redo it.

Does anyone else here have a Soundclick page that I can listen to your tunes on? Most things are blocked at my compnay but I can stream from Soundclick and I love listening to the tunes while I work.
    Soundcloud - Lights on Project

-Pete

Post Thanks / Like

Ooops! Your link doesn't work for me. I get to a side that requires your login data. Could you correct the link?

If you wanna listen to some "crap" of mine:
    www.soundclick.com/mikelblooney

Greetz
    Jimi

Camrose, Alberta, Canada - used to be Umea Sweden.
    Post Thanks / Like

Jim Pfeifer has a soundclick page with great tunes - http://www.soundclick.com/bands/page...?bandID=301718
    The Law of Gravity is nonsense. No such law exists. If I think I float, and you think I float, then it happens.
    Master Guitar Academy - I also teach via SKYPE.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Robert
    Jim Pfeifer has a soundclick page with great tunes - http://www.soundclick.com/bands/page...?bandID=301718

I know I have contributed to both Sting's and Jim's stats since I have become aware of their pages. Nice stuff both you guys. Jimi75, I'll give yours a listen next chance.

steve
    Steve Thompson
    Sun Valley, Idaho

Guitars: Fender 60th Anniversary Std. Strat, Squier CVC Tele Hagstrom Viking Semi-hollow, Joshua beach guitar, Martin SPD-16TR Dreadnought
    Amphs: Peavey Classic 30, '61 Fender Concert
    Effects and such: Boss: DS-1, CE-5, NS-2 and RC20XL looper, Digitech Bad Monkey, Korg AX1G Multi-effects, Berhinger: TU100 tuner, PB100 Clean Boost, Line 6 Toneport UX2, Electro Harmonix Little Big Muff Pi, DuhVoodooMan's Rabid Rodent Rat Clone, Zonkin Yellow Screamer Mk. II, MXR Carbon Copy Delay

love is the answer, at least for most of the questions in my heart. . .
    - j. johnson

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Jimi75
    Ooops! Your link doesn't work for me. I get to a side that requires your login data. Could you correct the link?

If you wanna listen to some "crap" of mine:
    www.soundclick.com/mikelblooney

Greetz
    Jimi
    Hmmm, thanks Jimi75. It seems that was a link to the administration page. Perhaps this will work:

http://www.soundclick.com/bands/page...?bandID=253247

Robert, thanks for the link. I am listening to some tunes now.

-Pete

Post Thanks / Like

Hello Stingx,

I checked your songs and I must say, they are beautiful. Man, I wish I had such a recording quality. Your voice is very characteristic and your guitar playing is "intelligent" - every note fits the right place.

By the way, what was it you disliked with your Wind cries Mary version?
    Hell that was very impressive to me!

Thanks for the good music.

Jimi

Post Thanks / Like

StingX, I really like the "fall breeze".. very nice
    I can't say that I've given up on a flanger cause I've never liked the effect either. I also can't say the same about Tremolo. I hate them both equally. - Tone2TheBone 2009

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks, guys. Is that all...no other members have a music link? Doesn't have to be on soundclick.

Jimi75, I checked out both your VarixFlex pieces and really liked the tones. Don't give in to me Baby was another I listened to and enjoyed. You have a cool playing style and you hook the listener in with the playing. Is that you in the picture holding the LP? Badass guitar!

-Pete

Post Thanks / Like

Great stuff StingX. Thanks for fixing the link.

All your songs are great from the clean n' jazzy Fall breeze, to the blues stuff & of course The Wind Cries Mary.

I enjoyed it all!
    I pick a moon dog.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by stingx
    Thanks, guys. Is that all...no other members have a music link? Doesn't have to be on soundclick.
    I have this http://www.box.net/public/envdmpmhev , but its all been linked from the fret.net before. I plan to upload more of my music.
    I can't say that I've given up on a flanger cause I've never liked the effect either. I also can't say the same about Tremolo. I hate them both equally. - Tone2TheBone 2009