Hi folks,

I always imagined myself rocking out a guitar in front of hundreds people with my new band. Unfortunately it’s not easy to find the right musicians who are on the same level as you are, who want to play same type of music as you do and who live close enough. That’s why I made a fun little app called Encore. With Encore I can view gigs of other musicians in my area and message people who I want to play with.

Now I’m looking for beta testers who can Encore and give me feedback.
The musicians who I’ve shared it with so far say:

* “I’ve been looking to join a band. I tried every site out there and none of them have good details about musicians. It’s like playing darts in the dark trying to guess which musicians might be a good match for you.”
* “I’ve been looking for other musicians to form a band for over a year without any luck. I think I’ve finally found a couple people on Encore.”

Encore is better than all the other alternatives out there. With Encore you can FIND musicians you need FAST and without any hassle. Quickly view musicians in your neighborhood and watch them play. Message who you want to connect with and realize your dream of starting your own band right now. It’s fast, easy to use and always FREE!

Encore will make a difference how we share, help and inspire other musicians. I hope you get a chance to check it out.

It’s available on App Store you can download it here: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/enco...5216?ls=1&mt=8

All I need now is to come up with a cool name for my band…