Quote Originally Posted by Mark
I just moded my TS-9 and and put the chipsocket in so I can can switch the chips, and they do sound different.
Just curious, Mark--did you do the 808 resistor-change mod, too? Tried any IC's other than the usual JRC4558D and RC4558P?

You've taken it to the next level sooo where do we place an order? I love to support fledgling biz owners.
The jury is still out on whether or not I'll try selling a few of these. As I mentioned in THIS THREAD, the issue is how long this work takes me to do. I really won't know if it's feasible until I build one from scratch. This "prototype" was a mod of the BYOC Overdrive pedal kit, so I was in experimental/learning mode through most of it, figuring out how to do the mods and physically arrange them in the wider enclosure, plus a dozen other details. I've got a pretty clear idea of how to put one together now, and have to just try it and see how many hours it takes. Of course, I'll need a customer who's willing to buy Zonkin' Yellow Screamer Serial No. 1....

Plus I want one before you become one them there rich famous Boo-Teek pedal business owners with swimmin pools......rock stars in limos in your driveway awaiting and audience with DuhVoodooman of Toneification.
I think the old Buddy Holly tune title says it best--That'll be the day....