Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I'll meet Tedeschi/Trucks this Saturday!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Interview is online:
    https://youtu.be/sHmJXwqn40s

Time was tight and I would have loved to comment more on the answers...but I think and hope you'll like it anyways ;.))
    "A lot of people in the industry want to blame downloading for the state of the business. But I think if most music wasn't shit to begin with people wouldn't be downloading it for free," - Corey Taylor (Slipknot)

Post Thanks / Like

Very good interview. Kudos!

Post Thanks / Like

That was fun seeing you sitting in the middle of the two and so comfortably conducting your interview - well done!
    "GAS never sleeps" - Gil Janus

"Now you got to pay your dues. Get that axe and play the blues." - Spudman

Gear: Epiphone Sheraton II, Epiphone Wildkat, Epiphone Emperor Joe Pass, Fender MIM Strat, Tacoma DR-14, Johnson JR-200 resonator; Fender Super Champ XD amp

Post Thanks / Like

Speaking as a working journalist who has done many interviews, I thought you did a great job. Congrats. I have not met the two, but from what I have heard from others who have, Derek and Susan are really down to earth folks. Did you find that, or what were your impressions?
    helliott in Hamilton
    Guitars -- 2 PRS CE 24s 85/15 pups, PRS semi-hollow CE 22, Fender Baja Telecaster; Gibson Les Paul Standard; 80s Strat updated with custom 69 pups, Anniversary Strat with Fat 50s, Epiphone Sheraton re-issue; Yamaha 5-string bass; Yamaha TBS 6 and 12 string acoustics,Takamine acoustic, Fender nylon string acoustic
    Amps -- Mesa Boogie Lone Star; Boss Katana 100, Peavey Blueamaster 2x10, Line 6 Helix
    Pedals etc: Mosfet Full Drive 2; Ibanez Tube Screamer; Fairfield Barbershop OD, Diamond Compressor; Voodo Sparkledrive, Boss Digital Delay DD7; Boss TU2 Chromatic Tuner; Cry Baby wah

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks for your kind feedback my friends. Susan and Derek are totally down to earth people, very kind. I've rarely met friendlier artists who are professional musicians.
    The whole interview thing is something that comes on top and is a privilege, my main focus is of course playing the guitar myself and being on stage :-)
    "A lot of people in the industry want to blame downloading for the state of the business. But I think if most music wasn't shit to begin with people wouldn't be downloading it for free," - Corey Taylor (Slipknot)

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Excellent interview!

Post Thanks / Like

Very good Job Jimi you'got it right. Thanks for asking the nice questions it's interesting
    Guitars:
    1978 Fender Telecaster Thinline Custom USA, New Nash TL-72 Thinline Telecaster, 1965 Harmony Meteor, H71, 1986 Fender Telecaster Esquire MIJ, New Martin J-41 Special, 1933 National Duolian, 1941, New Eastwood Mandocaster 12 strings

Amps:
    Tweed Vibrolux Custom Denis Manlay, 1976 Fender Deluxe Reverb Silverface

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12