Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958
Praying for Jipes and all of France

Thread: Praying for Jipes and all of France

Post Thanks / Like

Default Praying for Jipes and all of France

I am praying hard for my friend Jipes and all of France in this time of turmoil and insanity. I send my most heartfelt prayers for everyone touched by this tragedy. I love you all and pray you are OK.
    Guitars
    Wilburn Versatare, '52 FrankenTele(Fender licensed parts), Fender USA Roadhouse Strat, Fender USA Standard B-bender Telecaster, Agile AL 3000 w/ WCR pickups, Ibanez MIJ V300 Acoustic, Squier Precision Bass,
    Amps
    Ceriatone Overtone Special, Musicman 212 Sixty-Five, Fender Blues Jr., Peavey Classic 30, Fender Super Reverb, Traynor YCV-40 WR Anniversary w/ matching 1x12 ext. cab, Epiphone SoCal 50w head w/ matching 4x12 cab (Lady Luck speakers), Avatar 2x12 semi-open back cab w/ Celestion speakers
    Pedals
    Digitech Bad Monkey, Digitech Jamman, DVM's ZYS, Goodrich volume pedal

Camrose, Alberta, Canada - used to be Umea Sweden.
    Post Thanks / Like

It's a devastating attack and my heart goes out to all affected. Jipes, let us know you are OK.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    The Law of Gravity is nonsense. No such law exists. If I think I float, and you think I float, then it happens.
    Master Guitar Academy - I also teach via SKYPE.

Post Thanks / Like

+1 on mojo for Jipes and prayers for the recently devastated regions of Kenya and Beirut too.

Post Thanks / Like

+1 Prayers and best wishes to everyone in France and Europe in these dangerous and trying times.
    "GAS never sleeps" - Gil Janus

"Now you got to pay your dues. Get that axe and play the blues." - Spudman

Gear: Epiphone Sheraton II, Epiphone Wildkat, Epiphone Emperor Joe Pass, Fender MIM Strat, Tacoma DR-14, Johnson JR-200 resonator; Fender Super Champ XD amp

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks a lot my Friends this goes right to my heart, I had some relatives in Stade de France but luckily they are safe. This is so terrible and so hard to understand and yes it's not only France but the whole world which is affected by this terrorist plague of ISIS my prayers go Kenya, Lebanon and all teh other countries which have been attacked.

Despite all this horryfying moments we will continue to perform and to go out to listen to music because we won't let them win this war of terror !
    Guitars:
    1978 Fender Telecaster Thinline Custom USA, New Nash TL-72 Thinline Telecaster, 1965 Harmony Meteor, H71, 1986 Fender Telecaster Esquire MIJ, New Martin J-41 Special, 1933 National Duolian, 1941, New Eastwood Mandocaster 12 strings

Amps:
    Tweed Vibrolux Custom Denis Manlay, 1976 Fender Deluxe Reverb Silverface

6. Likes Tig*** liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

That is such good news, Jipes!

As bad as the events and news have been, I'm inspired by all of the heartfelt acts of concern and kindness around the world.
    I refuse to let these animals (terrorists) make me drop to their level by hating them back. They are not worth it.

8. Likes tjcurtin1 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Good to hear from you JP and good to hear your relatives are safe.
    "A lot of people in the industry want to blame downloading for the state of the business. But I think if most music wasn't shit to begin with people wouldn't be downloading it for free," - Corey Taylor (Slipknot)

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks a lot TIG these pictures have spread on teh french networks and are highly appreciated. Apparently thefootball fans which will attend the friendly soccer match in Wembley England/ France want to sing la Marseillaise to show their solidarity with the French nation that promisses to be a great and touching moment !
    Guitars:
    1978 Fender Telecaster Thinline Custom USA, New Nash TL-72 Thinline Telecaster, 1965 Harmony Meteor, H71, 1986 Fender Telecaster Esquire MIJ, New Martin J-41 Special, 1933 National Duolian, 1941, New Eastwood Mandocaster 12 strings

Amps:

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks Jimi !
    Guitars:

Amps:

Post Thanks / Like

Jipes, it is telling that you thought to mention the other places that have also been so recently hit by this sick evil. Western media, at least in North America, has to a point glossed over that. Paris was just awful, and so was Beirut, and so was Kenya. The west really has to get together with the rest of the world, Russia included, to work together this plague.
    helliott in Hamilton
    Guitars -- 2 PRS CE 24s 85/15 pups, PRS semi-hollow CE 22, Fender Baja Telecaster; Gibson Les Paul Standard; 80s Strat updated with custom 69 pups, Anniversary Strat with Fat 50s, Epiphone Sheraton re-issue; Yamaha 5-string bass; Yamaha TBS 6 and 12 string acoustics,Takamine acoustic, Fender nylon string acoustic
    Amps -- Mesa Boogie Lone Star; Boss Katana 100, Peavey Blueamaster 2x10, Line 6 Helix
    Pedals etc: Mosfet Full Drive 2; Ibanez Tube Screamer; Fairfield Barbershop OD, Diamond Compressor; Voodo Sparkledrive, Boss Digital Delay DD7; Boss TU2 Chromatic Tuner; Cry Baby wah

13. Likes Tig*** liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Tig - you speak my mind - thanks!
    "GAS never sleeps" - Gil Janus

"Now you got to pay your dues. Get that axe and play the blues." - Spudman

Gear: Epiphone Sheraton II, Epiphone Wildkat, Epiphone Emperor Joe Pass, Fender MIM Strat, Tacoma DR-14, Johnson JR-200 resonator; Fender Super Champ XD amp

15. Likes Tig*** liked this post