Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958
Latest pedalboard incarnation 11*21*2015

Thread: Latest pedalboard incarnation 11*21*2015

Post Thanks / Like

Default Latest pedalboard incarnation 11*21*2015

Here is an update of my current pedalboard 11/21/15

L to R:
    BBE Sonic Stomp, J.Rockett Boing Reverb, TCE Helix Phaser, TCE Flashback Delay Mini, Boss TR-2 Tremolo, Big Knob Color Jumbo Tonebender Fuzz

L to R:
    Greer Ghetto Stomp OD, Greet Burning Goat Distortion, Jetter Red Shift Distortion, TCE Mojo Mojo OD, TCE Dark Matter Distortion, original Marshall Guv'nor Distortion, Earth Quaker Devices Dirt Transmitter Fuzz

L to R:
    Fulltone OCD OD, J. Rocket The Dude Distortion, J. Rockett Archer OD/Boost, TCE HyperGravity Compressor, Visual Sound Pure Tone Buffer, EHx HumDebugger

2. Likes Tig*** liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Oh my goodness so many Which type of music do you play that needs so many different sounds ?
    Guitars:
    1978 Fender Telecaster Thinline Custom USA, New Nash TL-72 Thinline Telecaster, 1965 Harmony Meteor, H71, 1986 Fender Telecaster Esquire MIJ, New Martin J-41 Special, 1933 National Duolian, 1941, New Eastwood Mandocaster 12 strings

Amps:
    Tweed Vibrolux Custom Denis Manlay, 1976 Fender Deluxe Reverb Silverface

Post Thanks / Like

Tell me about the Archer, is it as good as they say?
    "A lot of people in the industry want to blame downloading for the state of the business. But I think if most music wasn't shit to begin with people wouldn't be downloading it for free," - Corey Taylor (Slipknot)

Post Thanks / Like

Actually, I don't NEED any of these pedals....LOL. I just have them coz I can, and I like messing around with them.

The Archer is everything they say and more. 10x what the Soul Food is. I love it. It's definitely a forever pedal.
    LIVE AND LET ROCK!!

Post Thanks / Like

Was asking because of plans to test my Soul Food against the Archer :-)
    "A lot of people in the industry want to blame downloading for the state of the business. But I think if most music wasn't shit to begin with people wouldn't be downloading it for free," - Corey Taylor (Slipknot)

Camrose, Alberta, Canada - used to be Umea Sweden.
    Post Thanks / Like

Sweet! I love the names... ghetto stomp, burning goat... Make so much sense in how they name them, eh?! Haha

Which is your favorite pedal of those?
    The Law of Gravity is nonsense. No such law exists. If I think I float, and you think I float, then it happens.
    Master Guitar Academy - I also teach via SKYPE.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Robert View Post
    Sweet! I love the names... ghetto stomp, burning goat... Make so much sense in how they name them, eh?! Haha

Which is your favorite pedal of those?
    Hard question. A toss up between the J.Rockett The Archer, the TCE HayperGravity Compressor, and the Greer Ghetto Stomp.
    But each has it's own character and brings something new and different to the table.
    LIVE AND LET ROCK!!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Jimi75 View Post
    Was asking because of plans to test my Soul Food against the Archer :-)
    I've had both the Soul Food and The Archer. You would need to play both to realize what I'm talking about.

First off, The Archer just feels better, more rugged, higher build quality. EHx had to cut cost somewhere to
    reach that price point, and it was in components. The Soul Food gets you to that magic point, but cannot
    get you a little past it if need be. The Archer can! It's just quality thru and thru....
    LIVE AND LET ROCK!!

Post Thanks / Like

Tested the Archer, went home with the Rockett Blue OD :-)

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Jimi75 View Post
    Tested the Archer, went home with the Rockett Blue OD :-)
    kewl
    LIVE AND LET ROCK!!