Thread: My interview with Ben Poole

Post Thanks / Like

Default My interview with Ben Poole

Hi friends,

Here's an interview with a very very talented young guitar player called Ben Poole, which I did recently.
    Ben was invited to share the stage with greats like Gary Moore and Jeff Beck. His songwriting and singing is great and I am sure that with his new album "Time has come", his time for the next step has come. Check what he has to say...lots of interesting stuff...

http://youtu.be/t4YO4ST_2Tc
    "A lot of people in the industry want to blame downloading for the state of the business. But I think if most music wasn't shit to begin with people wouldn't be downloading it for free," - Corey Taylor (Slipknot)

Post Thanks / Like

Well done. Have not heard him but will check him out now for sure. Seems like a down to earth guy.
    helliott in Hamilton
    Guitars -- 2 PRS CE 24s 85/15 pups, PRS semi-hollow CE 22, Fender Baja Telecaster; Gibson Les Paul Standard; 80s Strat updated with custom 69 pups, Anniversary Strat with Fat 50s, Epiphone Sheraton re-issue; Yamaha 5-string bass; Yamaha TBS 6 and 12 string acoustics,Takamine acoustic, Fender nylon string acoustic
    Amps -- Mesa Boogie Lone Star; Boss Katana 100, Peavey Blueamaster 2x10, Line 6 Helix
    Pedals etc: Mosfet Full Drive 2; Ibanez Tube Screamer; Fairfield Barbershop OD, Diamond Compressor; Voodo Sparkledrive, Boss Digital Delay DD7; Boss TU2 Chromatic Tuner; Cry Baby wah