Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958
My backpaker is AWESOME!

Thread: My backpaker is AWESOME!

Post Thanks / Like

Default My backpaker is AWESOME!

I am so happy with this little guitar. Its tone is amazingly unique, its so easy to play. Probably the best 65 bucks Ive ever spent.
    Ron Paul is like Kryptonite to Tyranny

Guitars:
    MIM Fender Stratocaster, Ibanez AS73, Fender F210, Martin Backpaker Steel-String

Amps:
    Behringer V-Tone 2x10 60W, Marshall G10 MkII, Danelectro E-Studio Honeytone.

Pedals:
    Danelectro Corned Beef reverb, Johnson flanger, DOD FX25 envelope filter, Behringer Hellbabe wah, Digitech Bad Monkey

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Cool! Fun to get a great deal.
    Steve Thompson
    Sun Valley, Idaho

Guitars: Fender 60th Anniversary Std. Strat, Squier CVC Tele Hagstrom Viking Semi-hollow, Joshua beach guitar, Martin SPD-16TR Dreadnought
    Amphs: Peavey Classic 30, '61 Fender Concert
    Effects and such: Boss: DS-1, CE-5, NS-2 and RC20XL looper, Digitech Bad Monkey, Korg AX1G Multi-effects, Berhinger: TU100 tuner, PB100 Clean Boost, Line 6 Toneport UX2, Electro Harmonix Little Big Muff Pi, DuhVoodooMan's Rabid Rodent Rat Clone, Zonkin Yellow Screamer Mk. II, MXR Carbon Copy Delay

love is the answer, at least for most of the questions in my heart. . .
    - j. johnson

Post Thanks / Like

I wish they ONLY were $65 then I'd get one too. Good score and I'm happy that you didn't get a junker.

"No Tele For you." - The Tele Nazi

Ha! Tele-ish now inbound.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Spudman
    I wish they ONLY were $65 then I'd get one too. Good score and I'm happy that you didn't get a junker.
    Theres only 2 things that are wrong with it,

One is the bottom point on the "M" on the C.F. Martin logo underneath the fretboard is starting to lift ever so slightly and the last 3 in 1833 is missing. Not a big deal, but unfortunatly I cant get another 3 decal from Martin, Like I said, no big deal.

Secondly, there are a few surface dings on the very bottom part of the top wood. again, not a big deal.

aAl in all, if you can pick one of these little gems up. DO IT!
    Ron Paul is like Kryptonite to Tyranny

Guitars:
    MIM Fender Stratocaster, Ibanez AS73, Fender F210, Martin Backpaker Steel-String

Amps:
    Behringer V-Tone 2x10 60W, Marshall G10 MkII, Danelectro E-Studio Honeytone.

Pedals:
    Danelectro Corned Beef reverb, Johnson flanger, DOD FX25 envelope filter, Behringer Hellbabe wah, Digitech Bad Monkey

Post Thanks / Like

Ive got a Montana backpack guitar...a buddy of mine had the Martin, but I was never able to compair em together.

My only complaint about mine is sitting down and playing it...its tear drop shape makes it difficut to stablize it...I ended up add a strap button at the base of the neck, and that helped some. When I restring it Im gonna use it for alternate tuning...but I recently bought a mini Strat to take its place...but Ive still got it laying around.

Post Thanks / Like

Talking Traveler Guitars

I'm considering picking up a Traveler Guitar -- probably an escape, but the speedster looks interesting too. It would be super convenient for carrying on the NYC subway. And the built-in headphone preamp on the Escape model would be a big plus for playing in the park ...

Traveler Guitar -> Products
    My Gear ...
    Roland Micro Cube, Traynor YCV20WR
    Ovation Cedar Balladeer, "Super-cute" Fender Strat, Squier M-80