Thread: NPD - Vemuram Jan Ray

Hybrid View

Post Thanks / Like

Default NPD - Vemuram Jan Ray

Friends!

Finallly, I have bought the Jan Ray. This pedal is awesome beyond believe. Organic, natural, amp-like...all these attitudes it fullfils with greatness and better than
    any other pedal I had or tested.

Here's a quick video I made, using my Two Rock:
    "A lot of people in the industry want to blame downloading for the state of the business. But I think if most music wasn't shit to begin with people wouldn't be downloading it for free," - Corey Taylor (Slipknot)

Post Thanks / Like

Here's the, well, $375 question (not sure what it costs in Germany, but that's the price I've seen in the States): is it worth the price? From what you said, I would think the answer would be yes. Of course, given what people want for Klons . . .
    Axen: Jackson DK2M, Fender Deluxe Nashville Telecaster, Reverend Warhawk 390, Taylor 914ce, ESP LTD Surveyor-414
    Amphen: Jet City JCA22H and JCA12S cab, Carvin X-60 combo, Acoustic B20
    Effecten: "Thesis 96" Overdrive/Boost (aka DVM OD2), Hardwire DL-8 Digital Delay/Looper, DigiTech Polara Reverb, DigiTech EX-7 Expression Factory and CF-7 Chorus Factory, Danelectro CF-1 Cool Cat Fuzz
    "I don't need no instructions to know how to rock!"--Carl Brutananadilewski

Post Thanks / Like

Every single penny! Had I bought it earlier it would have saved me some nerves. Really, there's no pedal that comes close.
    "A lot of people in the industry want to blame downloading for the state of the business. But I think if most music wasn't shit to begin with people wouldn't be downloading it for free," - Corey Taylor (Slipknot)

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Jimi75 View Post
    Every single penny! Had I bought it earlier it would have saved me some nerves. Really, there's no pedal that comes close.
    Wow! High praise indeed.
    Axen: Jackson DK2M, Fender Deluxe Nashville Telecaster, Reverend Warhawk 390, Taylor 914ce, ESP LTD Surveyor-414
    Amphen: Jet City JCA22H and JCA12S cab, Carvin X-60 combo, Acoustic B20
    Effecten: "Thesis 96" Overdrive/Boost (aka DVM OD2), Hardwire DL-8 Digital Delay/Looper, DigiTech Polara Reverb, DigiTech EX-7 Expression Factory and CF-7 Chorus Factory, Danelectro CF-1 Cool Cat Fuzz
    "I don't need no instructions to know how to rock!"--Carl Brutananadilewski