Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958
Great new lesson from Mr. Renman - Jimi Hendrix stlye Chord embelishments

Thread: Great new lesson from Mr. Renman - Jimi Hendrix stlye Chord embelishments

Post Thanks / Like

Default Great new lesson from Mr. Renman - Jimi Hendrix stlye Chord embelishments

I'm only jumping in here because this is such a great lesson and Robert asked me to spread the news... and I see that he hasn't had time to post it here (yet). This is a beauty of a lesson, with a beautiful chord melody that really sticks in your ears - I find myself humming it repeatedly. It's a style of playing that I've always loved and I'm o learning so much about how it works. Bravo, Robert!

Check it out:

https://www.masterguitaracademy.com/...mbellishments/
    "GAS never sleeps" - Gil Janus

"Now you got to pay your dues. Get that axe and play the blues." - Spudman

Gear: Epiphone Sheraton II, Epiphone Wildkat, Epiphone Emperor Joe Pass, Fender MIM Strat, Tacoma DR-14, Johnson JR-200 resonator; Fender Super Champ XD amp

2. Likes Tig*** liked this post
    Camrose, Alberta, Canada - used to be Umea Sweden.
    Post Thanks / Like

Well thanks so much! I am glad you like it!

Many who bought it have emailed me saying how much they like it. Glad to know when I'm doing something that works well! Thanks again.

Perhaps you can submit a review at the bottom of that store page, Ted?

The Law of Gravity is nonsense. No such law exists. If I think I float, and you think I float, then it happens.
    Master Guitar Academy - I also teach via SKYPE.

Post Thanks / Like

Done - thanks again, Robert.
    "GAS never sleeps" - Gil Janus

"Now you got to pay your dues. Get that axe and play the blues." - Spudman

Gear: Epiphone Sheraton II, Epiphone Wildkat, Epiphone Emperor Joe Pass, Fender MIM Strat, Tacoma DR-14, Johnson JR-200 resonator; Fender Super Champ XD amp

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks Ted!
    The Law of Gravity is nonsense. No such law exists. If I think I float, and you think I float, then it happens.

Post Thanks / Like

If you like that one, don't miss the new I just finished, which is about playing a solo over the same tune. It is available on https://www.masterguitaracademy.com/axes-mary

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Nice stuff!
    Steve Thompson
    Sun Valley, Idaho

Guitars: Fender 60th Anniversary Std. Strat, Squier CVC Tele Hagstrom Viking Semi-hollow, Joshua beach guitar, Martin SPD-16TR Dreadnought
    Amphs: Peavey Classic 30, '61 Fender Concert
    Effects and such: Boss: DS-1, CE-5, NS-2 and RC20XL looper, Digitech Bad Monkey, Korg AX1G Multi-effects, Berhinger: TU100 tuner, PB100 Clean Boost, Line 6 Toneport UX2, Electro Harmonix Little Big Muff Pi, DuhVoodooMan's Rabid Rodent Rat Clone, Zonkin Yellow Screamer Mk. II, MXR Carbon Copy Delay

love is the answer, at least for most of the questions in my heart. . .
    - j. johnson