Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2968
Umeå, Sweden....

Thread: Umeå, Sweden....

Post Thanks / Like

Default Umeå, Sweden....

...former home of our very own Robert Renman, and now home of this noble endeavor:

And if you can read Swedish (and there's at least one guy here who can): http://www.guitarsthemuseum.com/static/se/77/
    DVM's Ever-Expanding Gear List:

Guitars - W-A-A-A-Y-Y too many to list. Check 'em all out HERE

Amps & Cabs - "Kap'n Kerrang-aroo" BYOC 18W TMB kit amp head; Mojave Coyote head; Fender Hot Rod Deluxe Lacquered Tweed Ltd. Ed.; Allen Sweet Spot kit amp; BYOC Tweed Royal kit amp; Epiphone Valve Jr. combo + mods; Drive 2x12 cab / Celestion G12M Greenback + G12H30; AB Custom Audio 1x12 cab / Celestion Alnico Blue

Pedals/Effects - ZILLIONS, including DVM's Home-built Pedals - See some HERE and HERE, TOO!

DVM's Gear Photos
    Visit MY WEBSITE!

Camrose, Alberta, Canada - used to be Umea Sweden.
    Post Thanks / Like

Oh yeah, have I not spoken about this before? Maybe I didn't!

Anyway, those are old friends of mine! I went to the museum a couple of years ago, and I was lucky enough that one of the twins was there to give me some juicy details on some of the items. So many stories, man!

It's worth going there for sure - if you are in Europe, make the journey up north and behold the incredible collection of vintage gear (not just guitars).

Fredrik, who is in the video as well, is a former band member of mine.
    The Law of Gravity is nonsense. No such law exists. If I think I float, and you think I float, then it happens.
    Master Guitar Academy - I also teach via SKYPE.

Post Thanks / Like

Geez, Robert - you've been holding out on us! I fugured after seeing it that you MUST know those guys - I mean, how big is Umea?
    "GAS never sleeps" - Gil Janus

"Now you got to pay your dues. Get that axe and play the blues." - Spudman

Gear: Epiphone Sheraton II, Epiphone Wildkat, Epiphone Emperor Joe Pass, Fender MIM Strat, Tacoma DR-14, Johnson JR-200 resonator; Fender Super Champ XD amp

Camrose, Alberta, Canada - used to be Umea Sweden.
    Post Thanks / Like

Yeah I took some photos while I was there. I'll see if I can locate them and share.

One cool thing about the twins is that they do play these vintage instruments too. One of them said, "Well, good guitars should be played regularly. That's the fun part".
    The Law of Gravity is nonsense. No such law exists. If I think I float, and you think I float, then it happens.
    Master Guitar Academy - I also teach via SKYPE.