Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2968
How about that US election? - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: How about that US election?

Post Thanks / Like

Interesting discussion. There are a couple of things currently in play that scare the crap out of me. In no particular order:
    1 Ivanka is with her father at many meetings with foreign statesmen and at the SAME time working her own deals with these statesmen (Japanese so far) for her clothing lines.
    2 Ivanka with her brothers will allegedly take over their father's businesses.
    3 Ivanka's husband will allegedly have a big part in Trumps admin as an adviser.
    4 There will be obvious "pillow talk" between Ivanka and her husband.

So, I see clear violations of nepotism; no clear delineations between gov't administration and business; massive potential for insider-trading. Should he even be inaugurated with all of this?

BTW.....Comey should be fired immediately as head of FBI for serious violations of the HATCH Act for what he did in the last 10 or so days of the campaign. I am a Fed Gov't employee and during the election we received WEEKLY e-mail reminders of what we could/couldn't do during the election. Chief among them is do anything, as a function of our job, that could potentially sway votes.

I wish US luck but damn, I am worried.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by piebaldpython View Post
    ...Comey should be violated immediately....
    Man, you're strict!!
    DVM's Ever-Expanding Gear List:

Guitars - W-A-A-A-Y-Y too many to list. Check 'em all out HERE

Amps & Cabs - "Kap'n Kerrang-aroo" BYOC 18W TMB kit amp head; Mojave Coyote head; Fender Hot Rod Deluxe Lacquered Tweed Ltd. Ed.; Allen Sweet Spot kit amp; BYOC Tweed Royal kit amp; Epiphone Valve Jr. combo + mods; Drive 2x12 cab / Celestion G12M Greenback + G12H30; AB Custom Audio 1x12 cab / Celestion Alnico Blue

Pedals/Effects - ZILLIONS, including DVM's Home-built Pedals - See some HERE and HERE, TOO!

DVM's Gear Photos
    Visit MY WEBSITE!

Post Thanks / Like

hahahaha...........OOPS......missed that, now corrected. Yikes! Thanks Vood.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12