Thread: This weekend in my town.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Default This weekend in my town.

This is what is happening here this weekend:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5CecB2_kGMs#GU5U2spHI_4

Huge fest with skiercross (like roller ball on skis), half pipe huge air, and big concert scene with names such as the Wailers, 3 days grace and Hinder. The young kids, and some of the oldsters, are going to be having fun!
    Steve Thompson
    Sun Valley, Idaho

Guitars: Fender 60th Anniversary Std. Strat, Squier CVC Tele Hagstrom Viking Semi-hollow, Joshua beach guitar, Martin SPD-16TR Dreadnought
    Amphs: Peavey Classic 30, '61 Fender Concert
    Effects and such: Boss: DS-1, CE-5, NS-2 and RC20XL looper, Digitech Bad Monkey, Korg AX1G Multi-effects, Berhinger: TU100 tuner, PB100 Clean Boost, Line 6 Toneport UX2, Electro Harmonix Little Big Muff Pi, DuhVoodooMan's Rabid Rodent Rat Clone, Zonkin Yellow Screamer Mk. II, MXR Carbon Copy Delay

love is the answer, at least for most of the questions in my heart. . .
    - j. johnson

Post Thanks / Like

I would be there in a heartbeat !
    Watch out for those crazy out-of-towners now
    Strat
    Rivera
    ENGL

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Check out these trailers and clips! My office is a block and a half from the main music tent you see being put up in the background of Buzz in Ketchum #2! I have tickets and am heading to the Wailers tonight! The guy climbing in the beginning of Buzz 3 works for me as part of the Freeride team kids program I coordinate. Pretty exciting stuff for Ketchum. Unfortunately, the temps are at or below 0 F right now.

The Buzz 4 town SX day has the best ski clips.

EDIT: SORRY GUYS! HERE IS THE LINK TO THE CLIPS:

http://theskitour.mobilerider.com/fl...dex.php?full=1
    Steve Thompson
    Sun Valley, Idaho

Guitars: Fender 60th Anniversary Std. Strat, Squier CVC Tele Hagstrom Viking Semi-hollow, Joshua beach guitar, Martin SPD-16TR Dreadnought
    Effects and such: Boss: DS-1, CE-5, NS-2 and RC20XL looper, Digitech Bad Monkey, Korg AX1G Multi-effects, Berhinger: TU100 tuner, PB100 Clean Boost, Line 6 Toneport UX2, Electro Harmonix Little Big Muff Pi, DuhVoodooMan's Rabid Rodent Rat Clone, Zonkin Yellow Screamer Mk. II, MXR Carbon Copy Delay

- j. johnson

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

If you want to listen to some new schooly type tunes, click this link, watch or skip intro, then click music on the upper right. Enjoy.

http://www.theskitour.com/
    Steve Thompson
    Sun Valley, Idaho

- j. johnson