Thread: Another NPD - Fulltone Vibe

Post Thanks / Like

Default Another NPD - Fulltone Vibe

Having a run here it seems :-)
    Just ordered the MDV-1 (18v version). As I was reading old threads, I came upon some clips I've posted, where I play my Dunlop Univibe and Roger Mayer Wah and Fuzz. In the meantime I have sold all the stuff, only to figure out now, how much I loved it!!!

The wah is back so far - have implemented the board into my old JH-1 wah that I've bought at Manny's Music in NY in 1992.

The Univibe comes in form of the Fulltone...man I am so looking forward to putting it on my board!

Now the Fuzz is the last missing link....
    "A lot of people in the industry want to blame downloading for the state of the business. But I think if most music wasn't shit to begin with people wouldn't be downloading it for free," - Corey Taylor (Slipknot)

Camrose, Alberta, Canada - used to be Umea Sweden.
    Post Thanks / Like

The "last"? Yeah right!

Good luck, hope you dig that vibe. I use an old Fulltone Mini Deja Vibe.
    The Law of Gravity is nonsense. No such law exists. If I think I float, and you think I float, then it happens.
    Master Guitar Academy - I also teach via SKYPE.

Post Thanks / Like

The Deja Vibe arrived. Not as throbby as I wished for it to be, but cool anyways. Will keep it for first and see how it performs live - next gig is on Saturday. My former Dunlop UV-1 was definitively better, but sucked sound, even when turned off.
    "A lot of people in the industry want to blame downloading for the state of the business. But I think if most music wasn't shit to begin with people wouldn't be downloading it for free," - Corey Taylor (Slipknot)

Post Thanks / Like

Here's a quick video I've done with the Deja Vibe.
    Totally love that thing already. I wanted Hendrix/Trower sounds and there they are....

Post Thanks / Like

Whoa! Double take time! Jimi, did you get handedness reassignment surgery, or what...!?
    Through my speakers there is a kind of clunk underneath the throb of the vibe - is it really there or is it my speakers?
    "GAS never sleeps" - Gil Janus

"Now you got to pay your dues. Get that axe and play the blues." - Spudman

Gear: Epiphone Sheraton II, Epiphone Wildkat, Epiphone Emperor Joe Pass, Fender MIM Strat, Tacoma DR-14, Johnson JR-200 resonator; Fender Super Champ XD amp

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by tjcurtin1 View Post
    Whoa! Double take time! Jimi, did you get handedness reassignment surgery, or what...!?
    Through my speakers there is a kind of clunk underneath the throb of the vibe - is it really there or is it my speakers?

Thanks! I don't hear the clunk underneath - sorry...