Thread: Joyo pedals

Post Thanks / Like

Default Joyo pedals

I ordered a Joyo "British" pedal from a chinese website (Wish.com) along with a couple of other guitar related stuff.. Anyone here that has any experience with Joyo pedals? It is a Tech 21 clone, and there are several positive youtube reviews.
    I can't say that I've given up on a flanger cause I've never liked the effect either. I also can't say the same about Tremolo. I hate them both equally. - Tone2TheBone 2009

Post Thanks / Like

The Joyo pedal you ordered is one of their "Character" series. I have a bunch of their pedals, none from the "Character" series though. Very well built, INEXPENSIVE, and in the case of their IRONMAN series, they are veritable little tanks. I'm very happy with the Joyo pedals I have. Feel free to ask about any specific questions you have questions about.

If you go on YouTube and search under Roy Fulton Joyo Pedals, you will find his demos of probably 15 different Joyo pedals.

Post Thanks / Like

I've been checking these out. They even make a tiny tube head. So many things out there it makes my head spin.
    Soundcloud - Lights on Project

-Pete

Post Thanks / Like

I like most of Tech 21s stuff so I guess a clone would be quite nice, especially for a sub 25usd price! I also ordered a Mooer Black Secret (some kind of Turbo Rat clone which seems quite nice too). One month delivery time though....
    I can't say that I've given up on a flanger cause I've never liked the effect either. I also can't say the same about Tremolo. I hate them both equally. - Tone2TheBone 2009

5. Likes Robert**** liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Update: The pedal is quite nice, a lot of nice Marshall tones! The pedal could benefit from a better speaker sim though.