Thread: Musician’s Bashing - can’t stand it!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Default Musician’s Bashing - can’t stand it!!!

Folks,

If I really dislike one thing then it is when we the musicians disrespect and demotivate each other.
    Kirk Hammett of Metallica was one of the more famous players who was and still is in the focus of many bedroom players.

I had it in mind for a long time and now I’ve recorded my statement. Please excuse my English - it’s a little rusted since I’ve changed my job 4 years ago...

Thanks for watching and sharing!

https://youtu.be/z6_NBs4MwiY
    "A lot of people in the industry want to blame downloading for the state of the business. But I think if most music wasn't shit to begin with people wouldn't be downloading it for free," - Corey Taylor (Slipknot)

2. Likes shupe13, Spudman*** liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

I agree wholeheartedly.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    Goldtop Lester
    VOX AC30CC2
    BOSS Katana 💯
    A few other guitars and pedals

Post Thanks / Like

I hear you. If you don't like a guy, fine, but don't slag him just because he's famous.

It's like the bluesy vs shred thing. Shredders have no "soul" and blues players have no talent. Neither is inherently true. For example my playing lacks both soul and talent
    Axen: Jackson DK2M, Fender Deluxe Nashville Telecaster, Reverend Warhawk 390, Taylor 914ce, ESP LTD Surveyor-414
    Amphen: Jet City JCA22H and JCA12S cab, Carvin X-60 combo, Acoustic B20
    Effecten: "Thesis 96" Overdrive/Boost (aka DVM OD2), Hardwire DL-8 Digital Delay/Looper, DigiTech Polara Reverb, DigiTech EX-7 Expression Factory and CF-7 Chorus Factory, Danelectro CF-1 Cool Cat Fuzz
    "I don't need no instructions to know how to rock!"--Carl Brutananadilewski

Post Thanks / Like

Jealousy and disrespect are now the common rules on the internet since hiding behind a pseudo it's easy to talk trash. You're damn right respect the others even if you don't like what they do
    Guitars:
    1978 Fender Telecaster Thinline Custom USA, New Nash TL-72 Thinline Telecaster, 1965 Harmony Meteor, H71, 1986 Fender Telecaster Esquire MIJ, New Martin J-41 Special, 1933 National Duolian, 1941, New Eastwood Mandocaster 12 strings

Amps:
    Tweed Vibrolux Custom Denis Manlay, 1976 Fender Deluxe Reverb Silverface

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks Jipes!
    "A lot of people in the industry want to blame downloading for the state of the business. But I think if most music wasn't shit to begin with people wouldn't be downloading it for free," - Corey Taylor (Slipknot)