BYOC introduced their "Swiss army knife" delay pedal a little over a year ago, and I've had one in my home rig pedal chain ever since. It's a dual PT2399-based delay, with up to 1.5 seconds (45 bpm) of delay time, tap tempo, modulation, tap-multiplier settings, and many other features. You can read all the details here: https://buildyourownclone.com/collec...cts/echo-royal, and check out the video demo below.

I bought a second one to use on my church praise band pedal board because I didn't have a power brick with a 12V drop to run my TC Electronic Nova Delay. But now I've picked up one that does, so I don't need the extra Echo Royal, which ended up never being used. Black enclosure with white lettering; just like photo below, except it has the black BYOC knobs. Just the kit alone would run you $137, and a pre-built one goes for $210. But you can have this one, expertly built by yours truly, for $120 plus shipping!! PayPal payment required; US & Canadian shipping destinations only. PM me if interested.