Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: New band : Les Blues Dogs

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Jipes View Post
    I remember the topic where you had exposed your problem, for sure that's great that it didn't stop you from playing. I always thought that maybe I could switch to play only sldide guitar if ever the pain would be to intense. Thanks for your encouragements !
    Except that, unlike Tommy Iommi, my injury is to my right hand and I'm right handed so slide wouldn't necessarily help. The hardest thing was learning to hold a pick when you don't have a fingertip to hold it against. That's why I like V Picks so much since they are slightly "sticky" so they're easier to hold. The good thing is that I could go back and learn proper technique, unlike the first time.
    Axen: Jackson DK2M, Fender Deluxe Nashville Telecaster, Reverend Warhawk 390, Taylor 914ce, ESP LTD Surveyor-414
    Amphen: Jet City JCA22H and JCA12S cab, Carvin X-60 combo, Acoustic B20
    Effecten: "Thesis 96" Overdrive/Boost (aka DVM OD2), Hardwire DL-8 Digital Delay/Looper, DigiTech Polara Reverb, DigiTech EX-7 Expression Factory and CF-7 Chorus Factory, Danelectro CF-1 Cool Cat Fuzz
    "I don't need no instructions to know how to rock!"--Carl Brutananadilewski

Post Thanks / Like

We had another concert recently and I thought that I share with you some videos, I think it sounds much better than our first gig (luckily). Let me know what you guys think about it.

We are preparing our set for a nice event where we will open the night for the great Josh Smith

Guitars:
    1978 Fender Telecaster Thinline Custom USA, New Nash TL-72 Thinline Telecaster, 1965 Harmony Meteor, H71, 1986 Fender Telecaster Esquire MIJ, New Martin J-41 Special, 1933 National Duolian, 1941, New Eastwood Mandocaster 12 strings

Amps:
    Tweed Vibrolux Custom Denis Manlay, 1976 Fender Deluxe Reverb Silverface

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12