Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958
Joyo 'American Sound' Fender sansamp pedal

Thread: Joyo 'American Sound' Fender sansamp pedal

Post Thanks / Like

Default Joyo 'American Sound' Fender sansamp pedal

Heard good things about this pedal, made to emulate the sound of Fender blackface to tweed models with a Jensen speaker (I guess that it's a knockoff of the Tech 21 Blonde pedal). I wanted to get a cleaner, clearer Fender sound out of my Super Champ XD and this really did the trick brilliantly, for about $30. It's also the best sounding drive pedal that I have used so far (not that I've tried many, but I hadn't found one that I really liked so far) using the gain control. Lots of good vids on youtube, and I hear that it works really well as a sansamp as well as putting it in front of a real amp.

"GAS never sleeps" - Gil Janus

"Now you got to pay your dues. Get that axe and play the blues." - Spudman

Gear: Epiphone Sheraton II, Epiphone Wildkat, Epiphone Emperor Joe Pass, Fender MIM Strat, Tacoma DR-14, Johnson JR-200 resonator; Fender Super Champ XD amp

Post Thanks / Like

I'd like to try to run one of those into the effects loop on my amph. Hard to beat $30.
    Axen: Jackson DK2M, Fender Deluxe Nashville Telecaster, Reverend Warhawk 390, Taylor 914ce, ESP LTD Surveyor-414
    Amphen: Jet City JCA22H and JCA12S cab, Carvin X-60 combo, Acoustic B20
    Effecten: "Thesis 96" Overdrive/Boost (aka DVM OD2), Hardwire DL-8 Digital Delay/Looper, DigiTech Polara Reverb, DigiTech EX-7 Expression Factory and CF-7 Chorus Factory, Danelectro CF-1 Cool Cat Fuzz
    "I wish Imagine Dragons would be stuck in an Arcade Fire for an entire Vampire Weekend."--Brian Posehn

Post Thanks / Like

The Joyo Character pedals are fabulous. They can also be used as a pre-amp too.

Post Thanks / Like

It also feels like a real solid build - metal box, nice feeling pots and switch -
    "GAS never sleeps" - Gil Janus

"Now you got to pay your dues. Get that axe and play the blues." - Spudman

Gear: Epiphone Sheraton II, Epiphone Wildkat, Epiphone Emperor Joe Pass, Fender MIM Strat, Tacoma DR-14, Johnson JR-200 resonator; Fender Super Champ XD amp