Thread: Unbelieveable..now I'm Pissed Off

Post Thanks / Like

Default Unbelieveable..now I'm Pissed Off

check this story out... some peoples kids need some serious *** whoopin...http://www.news8austin.com/content/y...78&ArID=152545
    JHC WHATS NEXT...6S9L

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by 6STRINGS 9LIVES
    some peoples kids need some serious *** whoopin...
    Terrible, absolutely terrible! No respect from the young generations. Sometimes I see it in my own kid’s friends. Today’s way of thinking is “It all about me”. I’m kind of glad I was born when I was. I would hate to be in my early teens today.
    Guitars:

Electric: Washburn HB-30, Squier Tele Custom Deluxe, Jay Turser Strat.
    Acoustic: Seagull S6.

AMPs: VOX AD30VT, Peavey Envoy 110.

Modelers: V-AMP 2, Digitech RP-100A.

Pedals: Boss RC-2 Loop Station, Boss CE-5 Chorus Ensemble, Digitech Bad Monkey, Ibanez DE7 Delay/Echo, DOD VFX40B 7-Band Graphic EQ, Ibanez CS-5 Super Chorus.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by 6STRINGS 9LIVES
    check this story out... some peoples kids need some serious *** whoopin...http://www.news8austin.com/content/y...78&ArID=152545
    JHC WHATS NEXT...6S9L
    Damn... i feel ashamed for this stupid guy or guys, who did it.
    Greetings

Christian

Guitars: Fender Telecaster Standard, Squier Classic Vibe 50's Stratocaster, Yamaha Pacifica 412V, Dean Vendetta, J&D LS-1, Collins Stage Western

Amp: Vox Valvetronix AD50VT, Fame GX60R

Pedals: DIY Box of Rock Clone, DIY Linear Power Boster, Marshall Guv'nor Plus, Marshall Regenerator, Digitech Bad Monkey, Harley Benton OD-100, Harley Benton DD-2, Behringer Hellbabe HB01 Wah, Boss DS-1, Boss TU-2, Boss DD-7, EXH Small Clone

Post Thanks / Like

This is not a question of "young genaration stupidity" just a stupidity problem, and stupidities can be made by people at any age, anywhere...the kind of action may vary of course... still it's a shame.

Post Thanks / Like

Wow. I am completely floored.

Camrose, Alberta, Canada - used to be Umea Sweden.
    Post Thanks / Like

What is the world coming to?
    The Law of Gravity is nonsense. No such law exists. If I think I float, and you think I float, then it happens.
    Master Guitar Academy - I also teach via SKYPE.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Robert
    What is the world coming to?
    Jeez, don't get me started...

One of the Austin news stations set up a camera before the City came to clean up the statue. Joggers (the statue is near Town Lake) were stopping midstride, stunned.

If the little hooligan(s) that committed this crime are caught, and the damage and cost to clean the statue is over $1,500, they could face 2 years in State Jail and a hefty fine for this stupid little stunt. That puts it squarely in State Jail Felony territory.

You know, I went through a period of time where I didn't appreciate blues music (I do now.). My buddies and I just changed the channel on the radio and didn't buy blues albums. Whatever happened to just plain ol' common sense???
    Guitars:
    Fender 2006 MIM Fender Stratocaster HSS in 3TS
    Ibanez RG 570 with a bridge Invader
    ESP M II Deluxe with a Tune-o-Matic bridge
    Eleanor, the magical, mystical Road Worn wonder Tele
    Blackstar HT Club 40

Post Thanks / Like

The perps should be beaten senseless with old Strats.
    Axen: Jackson DK2M, Fender Deluxe Nashville Telecaster, Reverend Warhawk 390, Taylor 914ce, ESP LTD Surveyor-414
    Amphen: Jet City JCA22H and JCA12S cab, Carvin X-60 combo, Acoustic B20
    Effecten: "Thesis 96" Overdrive/Boost (aka DVM OD2), Hardwire DL-8 Digital Delay/Looper, DigiTech Polara Reverb, DigiTech EX-7 Expression Factory and CF-7 Chorus Factory, Danelectro CF-1 Cool Cat Fuzz
    "I wish Imagine Dragons would be stuck in an Arcade Fire for an entire Vampire Weekend."--Brian Posehn

Post Thanks / Like

Boy, you give Albert King a can of spray paint and what does he do?

Settle down now. I'm just kidding. I hope they put a web cam on my statue for security purposes. Oh...nevermind. I must still be asleep. Wake me up and tell me it didn't happen and that I'm still in Kansas with my little dog Toto.

"No Tele For you." - The Tele Nazi

Ha! Tele-ish now inbound.

Post Thanks / Like

This is what is wrong with America. Parents don't act like parents anymore. What happened to discipline or punishment? Parents want to be their kids' "friends" nowadays instead of being a parent, teaching values, courtesy, and responsibility. No wonder kids are so screwed up.

When I was a kid, if I did something wrong, I was grounded for a month – MINIMUM. I might have hated being brought up with strict discipline back then, but I’m so happy I was because now I respect how hard it was for my parents to make sure I didn’t wind up a derelict like so many people in my generation.

I was at a restaurant the other night and I saw a family leave a disaster area for the waitress to clean up. There was a ton of broken crayons on the floor. French fries and food strewn all across the place. The worst thing I saw made my stomach turn: A soiled diaper left on the table for everyone to see and smell? NASTY! The bastards didn’t even leave a tip! If I had seen those so-called "adults" I would have smooched it in their faces.

I can see why people have such a negative view of my country – thay have good reason to. If the saying “kids are the future” is true, the US is in a lot of trouble.
    "It's funny the way most people love the dead. Once you are dead, you are made for life." - Jimi Hendrix

Post Thanks / Like

I wonder....why does everyone assume that a "kid" did it? It could have been Chris Duarte. Just kidding Chris. While it is a tragedy I think it a bit unfair to assume children did it. Anyway, most of them are too busy playing X Box and eating Cheetos to even leave the house. Not to mention the mechanics of operating a spray can is way to tough to figure out. Especially for todays kids. Probably because parents just aren't teaching the destructve arts the way they used to, or anything else for that matter.

I think it would be safest to assume that who ever did it has a brain the size of a tone capacitor and an ego bigger than Don Dokken's. Needless to say they now have karma.

Post Thanks / Like

An ego bigger than Don Dokken's??!! Is that humanly possible??!! Oh wait a sec . . . I almost forgot about Eddie Van Halen.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Spudman
    I wonder....why does everyone assume that a "kid" did it? It could have been Chris Duarte. Just kidding Chris. While it is a tragedy I think it a bit unfair to assume children did it.
    Spuds, I wasn't attempting to lay the blame on an underage person. I was making the point that adults in general don't teach their children values these days, which leads to senseless acts such as this.

I remember when the movie Teachers came out in 1984 and thought "school isn't that screwed up." Well, by the time I graduated in 1990, it was right on the mark. Sad to say, that movie foreshadowed what is now commonplace in today's society.

-t
    "It's funny the way most people love the dead. Once you are dead, you are made for life." - Jimi Hendrix

Post Thanks / Like

Tremoloman - I hear ya. There really are some problems out there. I wish the world could be a better maybe even simpler place than it is. I just try to lead by example. As they say in the big church "What would Clapton do?"

Post Thanks / Like

Like I said some peoples kids need a azz whoopin ... 6s9l

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Spudman
    As they say in the big church "What would Clapton do?"
    Is that like in Eric? Do you know what church he goes or plays in? I'll join wherever it is. I am sure he would play some awful good gospel music.
    Guitars:

Electric: Washburn HB-30, Squier Tele Custom Deluxe, Jay Turser Strat.
    Acoustic: Seagull S6.

AMPs: VOX AD30VT, Peavey Envoy 110.

Modelers: V-AMP 2, Digitech RP-100A.

Pedals: Boss RC-2 Loop Station, Boss CE-5 Chorus Ensemble, Digitech Bad Monkey, Ibanez DE7 Delay/Echo, DOD VFX40B 7-Band Graphic EQ, Ibanez CS-5 Super Chorus.