Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958
Nashville partscaster

Thread: Nashville partscaster

Camrose, Alberta, Canada - used to be Umea Sweden.
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Nashville partscaster

I had to get this one. Very sweet!

Hansen Kustoms “partscaster”. It has a Musikraft neck, and it’s amazing. This guitar is incredible in terms of feel and sound. Best money I ever spent on a guitar (along with my Suhr C1 Pro).
    Hansen Kustoms body and Zhangbucker Pickups.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    The Law of Gravity is nonsense. No such law exists. If I think I float, and you think I float, then it happens.
    Master Guitar Academy - I also teach via SKYPE.

2. Likes stingx liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Nice buy, Robert!
    It looks good, and if it sounds even better then it's a good score. I've used Musikraft necks before and have found them to be great necks.

BTW: The pickguard clashes with your shirt
    Ah, nothing relieves the discomfort of GAS pains like the sound of the UPS truck rumbling down your street. It's like the musician's Beano.

Post Thanks / Like

BTW: The pickguard clashes with your shirt
    Dang, now I have to SELL the guitar!
    The Law of Gravity is nonsense. No such law exists. If I think I float, and you think I float, then it happens.

Post Thanks / Like

I don't know, Robert. You can always find another shirt, but a guitar like that?
    Ah, nothing relieves the discomfort of GAS pains like the sound of the UPS truck rumbling down your street. It's like the musician's Beano.

Post Thanks / Like

Love the pickguard, but have to agree with Bloozcat So, when do we get to hear this fabulous guitar???
    "GAS never sleeps" - Gil Janus

"Now you got to pay your dues. Get that axe and play the blues." - Spudman

Gear: Epiphone Sheraton II, Epiphone Wildkat, Epiphone Emperor Joe Pass, Fender MIM Strat, Tacoma DR-14, Johnson JR-200 resonator; Fender Super Champ XD amp

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Robert View Post
    Dang, now I have to SELL the guitar!
    Get another shirt instead
    Guitars:
    1978 Fender Telecaster Thinline Custom USA, New Nash TL-72 Thinline Telecaster, 1965 Harmony Meteor, H71, 1986 Fender Telecaster Esquire MIJ, New Martin J-41 Special, 1933 National Duolian, 1941, New Eastwood Mandocaster 12 strings

Amps:
    Tweed Vibrolux Custom Denis Manlay, 1976 Fender Deluxe Reverb Silverface

Post Thanks / Like

The guitar really looks cool and three pickup surely gives you more versatility
    Guitars:
    1978 Fender Telecaster Thinline Custom USA, New Nash TL-72 Thinline Telecaster, 1965 Harmony Meteor, H71, 1986 Fender Telecaster Esquire MIJ, New Martin J-41 Special, 1933 National Duolian, 1941, New Eastwood Mandocaster 12 strings

Amps:

9. Likes Robert**** liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

So where may you have gotten the idea to get an off white Nashville Telecaster, eh Robert?

Sent from my Pixel 3a XL using Tapatalk
    Axen: Jackson DK2M, Fender Deluxe Nashville Telecaster, Reverend Warhawk 390, Taylor 914ce, ESP LTD Surveyor-414
    Amphen: Jet City JCA22H and JCA12S cab, Carvin X-60 combo, Acoustic B20
    Effecten: "Thesis 96" Overdrive/Boost (aka DVM OD2), Hardwire DL-8 Digital Delay/Looper, DigiTech Polara Reverb, DigiTech EX-7 Expression Factory and CF-7 Chorus Factory, Danelectro CF-1 Cool Cat Fuzz
    "I wish Imagine Dragons would be stuck in an Arcade Fire for an entire Vampire Weekend."--Brian Posehn

11. Likes Robert**** liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Nashville partscaster

Quote Originally Posted by marnold View Post
    So where may you have gotten the idea to get an off white Nashville Telecaster, eh Robert?

Sent from my Pixel 3a XL using Tapatalk
    You of course!

I’ve been wanting a quality tele for a while now and this one was a lot cheaper than a custom shop and nearly the quality of one. I love it!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Robert View Post
    You of course!

I’ve been wanting a quality tele for a while now and this one was a lot cheaper than a custom shop and nearly the quality of one. I love it!

Yeah, for a metalhead I have a special place in my heart for teles. Probably goes back to my first electric, the Charvel Model 7. My Fender, though, is better than that one in every regard.
    Axen: Jackson DK2M, Fender Deluxe Nashville Telecaster, Reverend Warhawk 390, Taylor 914ce, ESP LTD Surveyor-414
    Effecten: "Thesis 96" Overdrive/Boost (aka DVM OD2), Hardwire DL-8 Digital Delay/Looper, DigiTech Polara Reverb, DigiTech EX-7 Expression Factory and CF-7 Chorus Factory, Danelectro CF-1 Cool Cat Fuzz
    "I wish Imagine Dragons would be stuck in an Arcade Fire for an entire Vampire Weekend."--Brian Posehn

Post Thanks / Like

Did you get it new or second hand?

Post Thanks / Like

Be careful Robert they're no way back when you start playing a Telecaster it's hard to go back to any other axes I suffer from this syndrom as I play now exclusively Thinline Custom Telecasters
    Guitars:

Amps:

Post Thanks / Like

Awesome guitar!
    Soundcloud - Lights on Project

-Pete

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks! I got it second hand. I may try different pickups - these are a bit HOT.