Hey! I see there are still some of the familiar faces I remember for the past. I’m back, and looking to get into playing and progressing again. I have not been playing much due to other stuff in life, and because I came to a point where I was not that interested in playing if I was not playing with others. Basically, I got bored playing at home, pretty much by myself.

But with the pandemic and etc., I am now trying to reconnect with people and this part of my life, and see if I can figure out a way to connect musically with people, especially as we head into winter, and I have to leave behind as much outside time where I could safely see some people or recreate outside if we minded our distance, etc. I am looking at and have tried out, as a test anyway, JamKazam, which allows for online playing together with managed internet lag time (see my new post in the recording section), and have updated my guitar/computer interface, and am updating further options there so I can play at home, not bother the family too much, and still get some social and artistic, musical expression.

Hoping, after I work some rust off, as my playing is really not very good right now, that I can reconnect with some of you. Also hoping you all are staying safe and well.

Cheers!