Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958
Help! My 85% of my Headrush MX5 preset rigs do not work

Thread: Help! My 85% of my Headrush MX5 preset rigs do not work

Post Thanks / Like

Default Help! My 85% of my Headrush MX5 preset rigs do not work

Hello everyone, I'm Brandon, first time poster. I recently purchased a Headrush MX5 and am trying to learn all its features. So far loving it, however I would say a good 85% of the factory preset rigs don't produce any sound. I don't know if there's a setting I'm missing or what. But I can hardly find anything online about the MX5 other than product reviews and MX5 manual. Can anyone help me? Thank you!

Sent from my SM-G988U using Tapatalk

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by brandonj.null23 View Post
    Hello everyone, I'm Brandon, first time poster. I recently purchased a Headrush MX5 and am trying to learn all its features. So far loving it, however I would say a good 85% of the factory preset rigs don't produce any sound. I don't know if there's a setting I'm missing or what. But I can hardly find anything online about the MX5 other than product reviews and MX5 manual. Can anyone help me? Thank you!

Figured it out. Thanks anyways

Post Thanks / Like

In case anyone would have a similar problem, what was the solution?
    Axen: Jackson DK2M, Fender Deluxe Nashville Telecaster, Reverend Warhawk 390, Taylor 914ce, ESP LTD Surveyor-414
    Amphen: Jet City JCA22H and JCA12S cab, Carvin X-60 combo, Acoustic B20
    Effecten: "Thesis 96" Overdrive/Boost (aka DVM OD2), Hardwire DL-8 Digital Delay/Looper, DigiTech Polara Reverb, DigiTech EX-7 Expression Factory and CF-7 Chorus Factory, Danelectro CF-1 Cool Cat Fuzz
    "I wish Imagine Dragons would be stuck in an Arcade Fire for an entire Vampire Weekend."--Brian Posehn

Post Thanks / Like

A lot of the rigs use the pedal to control the volume.