Thread: Looking to buy equipment.

Post Thanks / Like

Default Looking to buy equipment.

Im currently owning a fender ultra strat, an ibanez, Along with my acoustic Yamaha for guitars.

The two amps in use is thrx10 and a newer Marshall dsl40cr in cream.

Im in the market for buying new equipment so that i can record my sound better. Im not sure however wether i should go fullt digital or record an amp.

Oxbox? Mic?
    More guitars?

I need tips, because i dont want to waste time and money on something i might regret.

Skickat från min SM-G998B via Tapatalk

Camrose, Alberta, Canada - used to be Umea Sweden.
    Post Thanks / Like

I suggest the Ox or the Suhr Reactive Load. Then use your Marshall with Impulse Responses and you can RAWK out! For Impulse Responses, I recommend Wall of Sound, as it is easy to use and sounds great. This only applies to the Suhr Reactive Load, as the Ox comes with its own Impulse Responses.
    The Law of Gravity is nonsense. No such law exists. If I think I float, and you think I float, then it happens.
    Master Guitar Academy - I also teach via SKYPE.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Robert View Post
    I suggest the Ox or the Suhr Reactive Load. Then use your Marshall with Impulse Responses and you can RAWK out! For Impulse Responses, I recommend Wall of Sound, as it is easy to use and sounds great. This only applies to the Suhr Reactive Load, as the Ox comes with its own Impulse Responses.
    Are you saying, stick with the Marshall and buy an ox ?

Im quite intrested in buying a imperial mk2 or voc ac30, or even fender super reverb, maybe there is a better fender amp for me tho due to The fact that i have The ua reverbpedal?

Post Thanks / Like

Consider get a Fender Deluxe '65 or '68 Reissue and then a Suhr Reactive Load or Ox, if you want a great Fender sound recorded!
    The Law of Gravity is nonsense. No such law exists. If I think I float, and you think I float, then it happens.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Robert View Post
    Consider get a Fender Deluxe '65 or '68 Reissue and then a Suhr Reactive Load or Ox, if you want a great Fender sound recorded!
    Yeah ive been looking into those amps, are you preferring any of the mentioned over The other? 65, 68 or a super reverb?

Post Thanks / Like

They are all good. I just got a '68 Deluxe Reverb and it is amazing. So is a Super Reverb - can't go wrong with either!