Thread: Dean ML Indonesian made

Post Thanks / Like

Default Dean ML Indonesian made

Got a Dean ML made in Indonesian… I like it because it looks like Dimes but I’m interested in American made models has anyone played one and how was the quality? Here’s a video of a Dime lesson I did using the ML https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hQwMkevI90Y

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Post Thanks / Like

Monster playing! I haven't seen a Dean of any sort much less an American made one in a store in ages--largely due to how many local shops have gone out of business. Are you actually a lefty or is the video flipped? If you are, that will significantly add difficulty to finding one. I suppose you could get one from MF. At least then you can return it within 45 days. I also discovered that you can return MF orders to GC if you have one nearby. Much easier than messing with shipping.
    Axen: Jackson DK2M, Fender Deluxe Nashville Telecaster, Reverend Warhawk 390, Taylor 914ce, ESP LTD Surveyor-414
    Amphen: Jet City JCA22H and JCA12S cab, Carvin X-60 combo, Acoustic B20
    Effecten: "Thesis 96" Overdrive/Boost (aka DVM OD2), Hardwire DL-8 Digital Delay/Looper, DigiTech Polara Reverb, DigiTech EX-7 Expression Factory and CF-7 Chorus Factory, Danelectro CF-1 Cool Cat Fuzz
    "I don't need no instructions to know how to rock!"--Carl Brutananadilewski

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks brother, I’m a righty… video was flipped… just trying to get some idea before ordering one. Not a fan of dropping a couple grand on something I can’t play first… but the ML is actually comfortable to play and it’s just freaking cool looking.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ozzydime69 View Post
    Thanks brother, I’m a righty… video was flipped… just trying to get some idea before ordering one. Not a fan of dropping a couple grand on something I can’t play first… but the ML is actually comfortable to play and it’s just freaking cool looking.
    I hear you. Unless there is a Dean dealer that has a big stock close to you, you may have no other options. Even if someone on here loved it, there's no guarantee that you would. Might want to check if there is a Dean-specific forum on Facebook or something.
    Axen: Jackson DK2M, Fender Deluxe Nashville Telecaster, Reverend Warhawk 390, Taylor 914ce, ESP LTD Surveyor-414
    Amphen: Jet City JCA22H and JCA12S cab, Carvin X-60 combo, Acoustic B20
    Effecten: "Thesis 96" Overdrive/Boost (aka DVM OD2), Hardwire DL-8 Digital Delay/Looper, DigiTech Polara Reverb, DigiTech EX-7 Expression Factory and CF-7 Chorus Factory, Danelectro CF-1 Cool Cat Fuzz
    "I don't need no instructions to know how to rock!"--Carl Brutananadilewski