Thread: Recording plugin for quiet moments

Post Thanks / Like

Default Recording plugin for quiet moments

Here is a recording plug in that is perfect for those moments in between sounds. The price seems maybe a little steep, but if you listen to the clips it seems to do as advertised.
    http://www.sonicfinger.com/DeadQuietenator.html

"No Tele For you." - The Tele Nazi

Ha! Tele-ish now inbound.

Camrose, Alberta, Canada - used to be Umea Sweden.
    Post Thanks / Like

What! That is way too silent, I can't even hear it! Or else that silence is kinda dead silent.
    The Law of Gravity is nonsense. No such law exists. If I think I float, and you think I float, then it happens.
    Master Guitar Academy - I also teach via SKYPE.

Post Thanks / Like

"including several highly sought-after vintage silences previously unattainable"

Hmmm, if so how can they be sought after, and vintage?
    What is a vintage silence? Where the world more silent? Deep questions Spud, thanks for bringing them to the table

Sorry Spud, This is actually, not a bad thing when recording.
    I can't say that I've given up on a flanger cause I've never liked the effect either. I also can't say the same about Tremolo. I hate them both equally. - Tone2TheBone 2009

Post Thanks / Like

I would think that the vintage silence would mostly appeal to the folks that come from an analog tape recording background. Should be very useful for keeping the silence consistent when using a distressor plug-in.

Check out the Virtual Studio Visitor plug-in. Only $950
    http://www.sonicfinger.com/VSV.html

Post Thanks / Like

I would really like Stephen Hawkins plugin. I wonder if they sell them separately?
    I can't say that I've given up on a flanger cause I've never liked the effect either. I also can't say the same about Tremolo. I hate them both equally. - Tone2TheBone 2009

Post Thanks / Like

I think the "physicist" is included with the Intelligent Visitor pack or the Scientist Visitor pack. Both are available as an upgrade. It might come in the "Author" add on but I haven't checked.

Post Thanks / Like

Intelligent Visitor Pack? Wow, now I finally can get my hands on Britney Spears! *evil laughter*