Thread: Exciting Changes Ahead

Post Thanks / Like

Default Exciting Changes Ahead

Hello Friends!

It's been awhile since I've been here. A lot has happened and a lot will continue to happen. I'm still playing my black Gibson Epoch. However, my new amp is a Peavy Bandit 112 w/a 12" Scorpion speaker. I've also added a Jim Dunlop Cry-Baby Wah-Wah pedel to my arsonal. But more about that will be posted in the appropriate forum.

I would also like to take this opportunity to personal thank Mr. Nelskie for all the positive contributions you made in my life in the past. Nelskie, you still influence me to this day. Thank you for teaching and showing me that true leadership in ones life starts with "self". Even though our paths have gone in different directions, that in no way negates the good times we had in the past. Who knows, maybe our paths could cross again in the future. Best wishes and send some of that guitar mojo my way, ok?

And to the rest of you, thank you for all the valuable input regarding my playing, equipment, et.al.

Now....let's get to bending those strings!
    Only a Gibson is Good Enough!

Post Thanks / Like

Hey welcome back! You may or may not know this, but Good Ol' Nelsk just stepped out the door so your paths haven't crossed. If they do, send him back our way!