Thread: Sanatoga guitars

Post Thanks / Like

Default Sanatoga guitars

Has anyone had any experience with the Sanatoga line? They sell for about what Rondo Music SX's do and look similar. However, there are no postings on Harmony Central and I've been watching for months. I know they are selling them (mostly on Ebay) but no one is reviewing them.

"No Tele For you." - The Tele Nazi

Ha! Tele-ish now inbound.

Post Thanks / Like

I havent seen them before but they sure look nice, I tried searching with google and found this guitar, looks real sweet :

http://www.millerspecialties.com/san...00/san_400.htm
    I can't say that I've given up on a flanger cause I've never liked the effect either. I also can't say the same about Tremolo. I hate them both equally. - Tone2TheBone 2009

Camrose, Alberta, Canada - used to be Umea Sweden.
    Post Thanks / Like

Never heard of Sanatoga guitars. There are so many different brands out there today! I remember one of my first guitars was a Stagg. I guess quality has come a long way since, eh?
    The Law of Gravity is nonsense. No such law exists. If I think I float, and you think I float, then it happens.
    Master Guitar Academy - I also teach via SKYPE.

Post Thanks / Like

I've seen these on ebay before, but don't have any experience with them. They look very similar to the RavenWest guitars, though...
    Guitars:
    Fender 2006 MIM Fender Stratocaster HSS in 3TS
    Ibanez RG 570 with a bridge Invader
    ESP M II Deluxe with a Tune-o-Matic bridge
    Eleanor, the magical, mystical Road Worn wonder Tele
    Blackstar HT Club 40

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Robert
    Never heard of Sanatoga guitars. There are so many different brands out there today! I remember one of my first guitars was a Stagg. I guess quality has come a long way since, eh?
    It sure has, I remember that I friend had a guitar that was named "Lets Paul"... horrible guitar. These days you can buy real quality stuff for a very low price.
    I can't say that I've given up on a flanger cause I've never liked the effect either. I also can't say the same about Tremolo. I hate them both equally. - Tone2TheBone 2009