Thread: VOX ADxxVT Amp Modeler Programmed Presets

Post Thanks / Like

Default VOX ADxxVT Amp Modeler Programmed Presets

I found the following information on another forum. It is the default “Effects” programmed into an amp modeler when in the “Preset” mode when and the “Effects” are turned on.

I normally have the “Effects” turned off when I am selecting an amp modeler. I did not realize any effects were preprogrammed.

In the manual see “Preset Mode (Selecting a Preset Program) section on page 10. You can find the "Effects" the same way you find the EQ. You watch for the blinking "Preset" LED when adjusting the selection of effects (see page 14).

Boutique CL - Reverb
    Black 2x12 - Tremolo Reverb
    Tweed 4x10 - Rotary Reverb
    AC15 - Autowah
    AC30TB - Reverb
    UK '70s - Reverb
    UK '80s - Chorus Delay
    UK Modern - Chorus Reverb
    NuMetal - Flanger Reverb
    US HiGain - Delay
    Boutique OD - Reverb
    Guitars:

Electric: Washburn HB-30, Squier Tele Custom Deluxe, Jay Turser Strat.
    Acoustic: Seagull S6.

AMPs: VOX AD30VT, Peavey Envoy 110.

Modelers: V-AMP 2, Digitech RP-100A.

Pedals: Boss RC-2 Loop Station, Boss CE-5 Chorus Ensemble, Digitech Bad Monkey, Ibanez DE7 Delay/Echo, DOD VFX40B 7-Band Graphic EQ, Ibanez CS-5 Super Chorus.

Post Thanks / Like

Question Re: Presets

Hey Tim
    So, how would you go about, taking the effects out of the presets??
    say, no rever on the Boutique CL?

Post Thanks / Like

You can't take them out of the preset per se, but you can hit the "bypass" button which will turn off any effects.
    Axen: Jackson DK2M, Fender Deluxe Nashville Telecaster, Reverend Warhawk 390, Taylor 914ce, ESP LTD Surveyor-414
    Amphen: Jet City JCA22H and JCA12S cab, Carvin X-60 combo, Acoustic B20
    Effecten: "Thesis 96" Overdrive/Boost (aka DVM OD2), Hardwire DL-8 Digital Delay/Looper, DigiTech Polara Reverb, DigiTech EX-7 Expression Factory and CF-7 Chorus Factory, Danelectro CF-1 Cool Cat Fuzz
    "I wish Imagine Dragons would be stuck in an Arcade Fire for an entire Vampire Weekend."--Brian Posehn

Post Thanks / Like

You also tweak the preset any way you like (e.g. change the reverb to delay or whatever) and save it in one of the channels. The one thing you can't do is overwrite the presets. Though maybe there's a back door...?
    "When I play, I express my feelings very fast." -Yomo Toro

Post Thanks / Like

That is correct. You can not change the "Programed Presets". You can however reprogram channel 1 and channel 2 to your liking. Every time you change an amp model (in preset or manual modes) the and return to another, the effects go back to the programed settings. Unless you used the saved channel presets. Hope this helps!
    Guitars:

Electric: Washburn HB-30, Squier Tele Custom Deluxe, Jay Turser Strat.
    Acoustic: Seagull S6.

AMPs: VOX AD30VT, Peavey Envoy 110.

Modelers: V-AMP 2, Digitech RP-100A.

Pedals: Boss RC-2 Loop Station, Boss CE-5 Chorus Ensemble, Digitech Bad Monkey, Ibanez DE7 Delay/Echo, DOD VFX40B 7-Band Graphic EQ, Ibanez CS-5 Super Chorus.