Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958
Fullerton ST3 3 Single-Coil Pickup Solid Body Electric Guitar (Closeout) $49!
Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Fullerton ST3 3 Single-Coil Pickup Solid Body Electric Guitar (Closeout) $49!

Post Thanks / Like

Default Fullerton ST3 3 Single-Coil Pickup Solid Body Electric Guitar (Closeout) $49!

Hey guys... just a quick note for those wanting to pick up a sweet axe for a super low price!

My friend bought one of these and I was really skeptical. When I tried it I was amazed how tight and wonderful this guitar sounded! I ordered 2 of them after trying it out!

The quality of the two I've seen is even better than Squier IMHO. The stock pickups sound AWESOME and the hardware is much better than my SX and Squier's stock tuners.

For the price of a pickup, you've got nothing to lose!
    http://www.music123.com/Search/Defau...Ns=p_Price%7c0

There are also a few other models available for $49, so take a look!
    I picked up two w/free shipping for $89!
    "It's funny the way most people love the dead. Once you are dead, you are made for life." - Jimi Hendrix

Post Thanks / Like

Great tip. Thanks! I need another Strat type guitar. Awesome price but no free shipping.

"No Tele For you." - The Tele Nazi

Ha! Tele-ish now inbound.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Spudman
    Great tip. Thanks! I need another Strat type guitar. Awesome price but no free shipping.
    Really? When you go to purchase one, the price drops to $44. Then w/shpping its $52.99 or so. Since I bought two it qualified for free shipping.

I don't know how the Strat style model is, but the black one above I bought is simply amazing. All it needed was a new set of strings and it rips. I'll be using this at upcoming gigs for sure!
    "It's funny the way most people love the dead. Once you are dead, you are made for life." - Jimi Hendrix

Camrose, Alberta, Canada - used to be Umea Sweden.
    Post Thanks / Like

I bought one. I AM the King of cheap guitars!
    The Law of Gravity is nonsense. No such law exists. If I think I float, and you think I float, then it happens.
    Master Guitar Academy - I also teach via SKYPE.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Robert
    I bought one. I AM the King of cheap guitars!
    Well of course you are! I am sure you will make it rip. I will be interested to see how you like this one.
    Steve Thompson
    Sun Valley, Idaho

Guitars: Fender 60th Anniversary Std. Strat, Squier CVC Tele Hagstrom Viking Semi-hollow, Joshua beach guitar, Martin SPD-16TR Dreadnought
    Amphs: Peavey Classic 30, '61 Fender Concert
    Effects and such: Boss: DS-1, CE-5, NS-2 and RC20XL looper, Digitech Bad Monkey, Korg AX1G Multi-effects, Berhinger: TU100 tuner, PB100 Clean Boost, Line 6 Toneport UX2, Electro Harmonix Little Big Muff Pi, DuhVoodooMan's Rabid Rodent Rat Clone, Zonkin Yellow Screamer Mk. II, MXR Carbon Copy Delay

love is the answer, at least for most of the questions in my heart. . .
    - j. johnson

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by tremoloman
    Hey guys... just a quick note for those wanting to pick up a sweet axe for a super low price!

My friend bought one of these and I was really skeptical. When I tried it I was amazed how tight and wonderful this guitar sounded! I ordered 2 of them after trying it out!

The quality of the two I've seen is even better than Squier IMHO. The stock pickups sound AWESOME and the hardware is much better than my SX and Squier's stock tuners.

For the price of a pickup, you've got nothing to lose!
    http://www.music123.com/Search/Defau...Ns=p_Price%7c0

There are also a few other models available for $49, so take a look!
    I picked up two w/free shipping for $89!
    Hey, did you happen to check out one of the double fats or fats? They only have them in black, but for $50 bucks, what the hey.
    Steve Thompson
    Sun Valley, Idaho

Guitars: Fender 60th Anniversary Std. Strat, Squier CVC Tele Hagstrom Viking Semi-hollow, Joshua beach guitar, Martin SPD-16TR Dreadnought
    Effects and such: Boss: DS-1, CE-5, NS-2 and RC20XL looper, Digitech Bad Monkey, Korg AX1G Multi-effects, Berhinger: TU100 tuner, PB100 Clean Boost, Line 6 Toneport UX2, Electro Harmonix Little Big Muff Pi, DuhVoodooMan's Rabid Rodent Rat Clone, Zonkin Yellow Screamer Mk. II, MXR Carbon Copy Delay

- j. johnson

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Well, I went ahead and ordered the fat strat in black. Was $44.99 plus 5 or 6 bucks shipping. What a price!
    Steve Thompson
    Sun Valley, Idaho

- j. johnson

Post Thanks / Like

went for the ST4, also a sucker for a deal....
    Guitars: A Few
    Amps: A Couple
    Pedals/Effects: Sure

We've done four already, but now we're steady, and then they went one-two-three-four....

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Big K
    went for the ST4, also a sucker for a deal....
    Yep, that's the one I went for. I figure it can be a good platform for experimenting with mods when I have time too, esp. at that price. They were out of the ST6 with the double humbuckers with a trem (hard tail only left) when I bought, so I am already thinking about a neck stacked humbucker, pots that will allow me to add coil taps, and adding some sort of tortoise shell pick guard, so that I end up with HSH, with taps, with a cool pickguard. I think I will spend some time studying the mod threads to map out a plan.
    Steve Thompson
    Sun Valley, Idaho

- j. johnson

Post Thanks / Like

exactly, push-pull pots, pickup or two, a little creative wiring & it becomes personalized....
    Guitars: A Few
    Amps: A Couple
    Pedals/Effects: Sure

We've done four already, but now we're steady, and then they went one-two-three-four....

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks for the lead! Although I still have a lay-away to deal with...Robert, you can make a cookie box strung with old bubble gum sound good!

Play your guitar daily!

Post Thanks / Like

So did any of you get yours yet? I would have bought one of the HH models but they weren't being offered when I purchased the 3 I did. Still I'm not complaining... the sound and quality is really amazing for the price. Stock pups work great clean or dirty.

Just be ready to change the strings... mine were rusty but other than that this is one sweet deal!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Not yet. Still being processed in the warehouse. I ordered mine on the 6th. I am planning on leaving it here at the office for breaks, and was planning on putting on the same strings I use on my strat. Were the frets on yours in need of much? I was looking at the HH too, but they were gone when I decided to pull the trigger.
    Steve Thompson
    Sun Valley, Idaho

- j. johnson

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by sunvalleylaw
    Not yet. Still being processed in the warehouse. I ordered mine on the 6th. I am planning on leaving it here at the office for breaks, and was planning on putting on the same strings I use on my strat. Were the frets on yours in need of much? I was looking at the HH too, but they were gone when I decided to pull the trigger.
    Other than putting on a new set of strings, the guitar was perfect right out of the box.

Now for the 2 that are coming, we will have to wait and see. I could post a few pics of the 1st ST3 I got if anyone is interested.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Yeah, fire off some pics!
    Steve Thompson
    Sun Valley, Idaho

- j. johnson

Post Thanks / Like

The two I just ordered came in... I'll post more but here is 1 picture I got time to upload at lunch.

I took the backplate off and I was shocked... FULL SIZE POTS! Also, the switch looks like the Megaswitch that is sold at Stew-Mac! These are high quality components! WOW!
    Last edited by tremoloman; April 10th, 2007 at 09:12 PM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

All right. Thanks for the post. I like that you are not afraid of the more colorful looks. Mine will be the all black. I am interested in fitting a PG, probably tortoise. I may go surf GuitarFetish to see what (if anything) they have for a strat that does not have the pups integrated with the PG. I may end up adding a bunch of stickers over time too, just for fun. We'll see. It might be fun to have one really nice clean strat, and one "trashy" modded up one. EDIT: I am thinking of turning it into a Frankenton, or . . . . I know, a Fulkenstein.

EDIT, SHIPPING UPDATE: tracking says it should show up the 16th.
    Steve Thompson
    Sun Valley, Idaho

- j. johnson

Post Thanks / Like

For those of you who also own Squier or SX Strats, how do these Fullertons compare?
    Axen: Jackson DK2M, Fender Deluxe Nashville Telecaster, Reverend Warhawk 390, Taylor 914ce, ESP LTD Surveyor-414
    Amphen: Jet City JCA22H and JCA12S cab, Carvin X-60 combo, Acoustic B20
    Effecten: "Thesis 96" Overdrive/Boost (aka DVM OD2), Hardwire DL-8 Digital Delay/Looper, DigiTech Polara Reverb, DigiTech EX-7 Expression Factory and CF-7 Chorus Factory, Danelectro CF-1 Cool Cat Fuzz
    "I wish Imagine Dragons would be stuck in an Arcade Fire for an entire Vampire Weekend."--Brian Posehn

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by marnold
    For those of you who also own Squier or SX Strats, how do these Fullertons compare?
    I own both and now the Fullertons... I honestly have to say the Fullerton gets my nod in stock trim.

Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast