Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: PodXT

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by SuperSwede
    Dear Sir or Madam,

That could be arranged. Just be sure to record your lesbian friend paul with a healthy dose of that zonkin drive of yours.
    Best quote of the month!
    I pick a moon dog.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by tone2thebone
    You know, I actually knew what you meant by this? Middle or neck?
    Why not all three positions?
    I can't say that I've given up on a flanger cause I've never liked the effect either. I also can't say the same about Tremolo. I hate them both equally. - Tone2TheBone 2009

Post Thanks / Like

I have a PODXT and a PODXT LIVE and I love them. I am a down to earth pedal on the floor kind of guy and have a full pedal rig as well. The hardest thing for me was going into edit screens to tweak the sounds. I f you are lazy like me then the POD products may not be for you. I got off my *** and learned how to program them quickly and now I love them. Another good tip is not to be overwelmed with all the stuff they can do. Just stick to your plan and pretend all the amps and effects were there in the room with you. Good luck and happy pickin!

Post Thanks / Like

I got the XT hooked up to the computer so editing is smooth and simple. I have made a few good sounding patches, and the USB audio works really good. The only downside is that I still dont think that the XT sound as good as the TL when it comes to clean amp + mic sounds. It sounds better distorted though.
    I can't say that I've given up on a flanger cause I've never liked the effect either. I also can't say the same about Tremolo. I hate them both equally. - Tone2TheBone 2009

Post Thanks / Like

The clean thing is tough if you aren't going to color it with chorus and delay and such. Have you messed with the compressors yet? They can really give you a nice boost in the bottom and mids when you add one to a clean sound. Try it out. Blue comp, Red comp ect... Good luck brotha!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12