Thread: Fender Vibro Champ!

Post Thanks / Like

Default Fender Vibro Champ!

Just picked one of these up. These amps are awesome. Crank'em and no ear drum breakage!! Really I've had alot of fun with this one and with my LP studio I'm getting all kinds of cool overdriven sounds. This one's a keeper!!

take care!!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Congrats on the VC JLefty , amazing amps , I have had several and currently have 3 , easily my overall favourite amp , They record so well and when pushed are pure tone monsters ..speaker swaps work magic with these 5 watt wonders ... pics please ..6S9L
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Marty DiBergi: "This tasteless cover is a good indication of the lack of musical invention within. The musical growth of this band cannot even be charted. They are treading water in a sea of retarded sexuality and bad poetry."
    Nigel Tufnel: That's just nitpicking, isn't it?

Camrose, Alberta, Canada - used to be Umea Sweden.
    Post Thanks / Like

Cool amp. I did a bit of recording with one of these 15 years ago. Sounded really good - a very useful little amp for sure!
    The Law of Gravity is nonsense. No such law exists. If I think I float, and you think I float, then it happens.
    Master Guitar Academy - I also teach via SKYPE.

Post Thanks / Like

I'll post some pics when i get a chance!!