Thread: Marty Friedman Vs. Paul Gilbert

Post Thanks / Like

Default Marty Friedman Vs. Paul Gilbert

Ron Paul is like Kryptonite to Tyranny

Guitars:
    MIM Fender Stratocaster, Ibanez AS73, Fender F210, Martin Backpaker Steel-String

Amps:
    Behringer V-Tone 2x10 60W, Marshall G10 MkII, Danelectro E-Studio Honeytone.

Pedals:
    Danelectro Corned Beef reverb, Johnson flanger, DOD FX25 envelope filter, Behringer Hellbabe wah, Digitech Bad Monkey

Camrose, Alberta, Canada - used to be Umea Sweden.
    Post Thanks / Like

Hey Big Rob, it's great to see you are finding interesting stuff on other sites, but in general, instead of only posting a link to youtube, could you please write a few words telling us about the clip in question and why you think it's cool?

I am sure others too would appreciate hearing what you have to say about the clips you find.
    The Law of Gravity is nonsense. No such law exists. If I think I float, and you think I float, then it happens.
    Master Guitar Academy - I also teach via SKYPE.

Post Thanks / Like

I like both of them almost equally...I mean I really like MF, but I hate how he almost always resorts to the diminished scales. I like PG, but he looses major points for Mr.Big...he had a great following until then.

The video is pretty cool though...pretty funny Japaneese game show-like...great video! Thanks!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Robert
    Hey Big Rob, it's great to see you are finding interesting stuff on other sites, but in general, instead of only posting a link to youtube, could you please write a few words telling us about the clip in question and why you think it's cool?

I am sure others too would appreciate hearing what you have to say about the clips you find.
    No problem.

The reason I usually dont post a description is because during the day I post from work and calls come in pretty quickly.

Guitars:
    MIM Fender Stratocaster, Ibanez AS73, Fender F210, Martin Backpaker Steel-String

Amps:

Pedals:
    Danelectro Corned Beef reverb, Johnson flanger, DOD FX25 envelope filter, Behringer Hellbabe wah, Digitech Bad Monkey

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Robert
    Count me as one of those.
    What ever it may be. To hear what is foremost in your mind as you post the link gives me the ability to hear or see just a bit with your ears and eyes. That helps me understand why you might for instance post a Milli Vanilli clip.

Not that you ever would.

"No Tele For you." - The Tele Nazi

Ha! Tele-ish now inbound.

Post Thanks / Like

Ill try to do better with the descriptions

Guitars:

Amps:

Pedals: